Easy-to-use push button with protective cover allows urgent reaction. This ADA Compliant, multipurpose push button switch with a custom label and flush or surface mount cover protects a wide range of applications indoors. The button incorporates a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. Housing is molded of tough polycarbonate that takes knocks in stride, and complies with FDA regulations for food contact applications. Cover helps prevent false activation of button and protects against vandalism.
Interchangeable or replaceable N.O. or N.C., SPST gold-plated contact blocks rated for 6 amps @600 VAC or 1 amp @ 250 VDC. Standard switch includes one N.O. and one N.C. contact. Holds up to three sets of isolated contacts. Rated for 6000 operations. ADA Compliant, UL/cUL Listed.
- Multipurpose push button switch with protective cover
- For indoor applications
- Easy-to-use push button allows urgent reaction
- Turn-to-Reset, with cover, custom label, white station housing
- Interchangeable or replaceable N.O. or N.C., SPST gold-plated contact blocks rated for 6 amps @600 VAC or 1 amp @ 250 VDC
- Standard switch includes one N.O. and one N.C. contact.
- Holds up to three sets of isolated contacts
- Rated for 6000 operations
- ADA Compliant
- UL/cUL Listed
Name : Safety Technology Stopper Station, Turn-to-Reset, Cover Flush/Surface Mount, Custom Label, White , Safety Technology International
Category : Request to Exit Devices
UPC Code : 662950502203
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : SF-2321ZAEN
Brand Name : STI
Manufacturer Part Number : SS2321ZA-EN