Easy-to-use push button allows urgent reaction during an emergency. This ADA Compliant, multipurpose push button switch with EMERGENCY label protects a wide range of applications indoors. The button incorporates a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. Housing is molded of tough polycarbonate that takes knocks in stride, and complies with FDA regulations for food contact applications.
Interchangeable or replaceable N.O. or N.C., SPST gold-plated contact blocks rated for 6 amps @600 VAC or 1 amp @ 250 VDC. Standard switch includes one N.O. and one N.C. contact. Holds up to three sets of isolated contacts. Rated for 6000 operations. ADA Compliant, UL/cUL Listed.
- Multipurpose push button switch
- For indoor applications
- Easy-to-use push button allows urgent reaction during an emergency
- Turn-to-Reset, EMERGENCY label, blue station housing
- Interchangeable or replaceable N.O. or N.C., SPST gold-plated contact blocks rated for 6 amps @600 VAC or 1 amp @ 250 VDC
- Standard switch includes one N.O. and one N.C. contact.
- Holds up to three sets of isolated contacts
- Rated for 6000 operations
- ADA Compliant
- UL/cUL Listed
Name : STI SS2401EM-EN Stopper Station Push Button, No-Cover, Turn-to-Reset Button, EMERGENCY Label, Blue , Safety Technology International
Category : Emergency Buttons
UPC Code : 662950501749
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : SF-2401EMEN
Brand Name : STI
Manufacturer : Safety Technology International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : SS2401EM-EN
Product Line : Stopper
Product Model : SS2401EM-EN
Product Name : Stopper SS2401EM-EN Push Button
Product Type : Push Button
Material : Polycarbonate, Stainless Steel
Application/Usage : Indoor/Outdoor
Depth : 3.2"
Depth (mm) : 81
Height : 4.9"
Height (mm) : 124
Product Color : Blue
Width : 3.2"
Width (mm) : 82
Print/Message : Emergency, Push
Limited Warranty : 3 Year