This UL/cUL Listed Metal Protective Cabinet helps protect electrical and electronic equipment from theft and vandalism. It protects equipment from hazardous parts and provides protection to enclosed equipment against ingress of falling dirt. Ideal for junction and power supply boxes, the heavy-duty can is constructed with an 18 gauge powder coated metal to help protect the cabinet against corrosion. It has a continuous piano type hinge and seven ½, ¾ inch conduit knockouts.
The enclosure mounts on the wall enabling the protected units to be in their desired location. Metal meets or exceeds Type 1 requirements, UL/cUL Listed.
- Enclosure is durable and reliable
- Helps protect electrical and electronic equipment from theft and vandalism
- Protects equipment from hazardous parts and provides protection to enclosed equipment against ingress of falling dirt
- Constructed of heavy-duty, powder coated 18 gauge metal
- Cost effective, low maintenance and compact design
- Ideal for junction and power supply boxes
- Continuous piano type hinge
- Back design helps accommodate uneven walls or mounting surface
- Exceeds Type 1 requirements
- UL/cUL Listed
Name : STI-EM121204 Metal Protective Cabinet 12" H x 12" W x 4" D, Beige , Safety Technology International
Category : Cabinets & Enclosures
UPC Code : 662950001119
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : SF-EM121204
Brand Name : STI
Manufacturer : Safety Technology International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : STI-EM121204
Product Model : STI-EM121204
Product Name : Metal Protective Cabinet
Product Type : Security Cover
Depth : 4.3"
Depth (mm) : 109.22
Height : 12.2"
Height (mm) : 309.88
Material : Metal
Product Color : Beige
Width : 12.7"
Width (mm) : 322.58
Certifications & Standards : C-UL-US
Package Contents : <ul><li>Metal Protective Cabinet STI-EM08073.5</li><li>Lock Knockout</li><li>1/2" Conduit Knock Out</li><li>3/4" Conduit Knock Out</li></ul>