Supervised wireless door alarm helps stop unauthorized exits and entries of fire/emergency doors. When activated, it emits an ear piercing alarm for 30 seconds, three minutes or continuously and sends a radio signal to an STI receiver (up to 1000 foot line of sight range), alerting it has been triggered. Sound choices include 95 or 105 dB. The alarm can serve as an inexpensive workplace security device and help stop theft as well.
95/105 dB alarm when activated. Mount on top, right, left or next to almost any door. Should not be exposed to water, for indoor use. CE Approved, FCC & IC Compliant.
- Supervised wireless door alarm
- Helps stop unauthorized exits and entries of fire/emergency doors
- Emits ear piercing alarm when activated
- Sends a radio signal to an STI receiver (up to 1000 foot line of sight range), alerting it has been triggered
- 95/105 dB alarm
- Helps draw attention to a fire extinguisher and the vandal will run or be caught before the device is moved or wrongfully used
- Does not interfere with firefighting in any way
- Deactivation cable for maintenance
- CE Approved, FCC & IC Compliant
Name : STI-6400WIR Safety Technology Wireless Exit Stopper Multifunction Door Alarm , Safety Technology International
Category : Door Alarms
UPC Code : 662950640066
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : SF-STI6400WI
Brand Name : STI
Manufacturer : Safety Technology International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : STI-6400WIR
Product Functions : Alarm
Product Line : Exit Stopper
Product Name : Exit Stopper STI-6400WIR
Product Type : Security Alarm
Alarm Type : Audible
Connectivity Technology : Wireless
Sound Emission : 105 dB
Sound Emission (dB) : 105
Application/Usage : Emergency, Security
Depth : 2"
Depth (mm) : 50
Form Factor : Door Mount
Height : 5.4"
Height (mm) : 136
Product Color : Red
Width : 5.4"
Width (mm) : 136