The Securitron AQL B100 terminal block output is Class 2 power limited and jumper selectable for either a fixed 12 VDC or an adjustable range between 5-18 VDC at 4 Amps maximum current. Multiple Securitron B100's can be added to a system for virtually unlimited voltage combinations.
Primary power for the Securitron B100 is derived from a Securitron AQLpower supply. The Securitron B100 steps the AQL voltage down to the userdefined range (typically 12 VDC).
- Provides the odd voltage required to power modems, routers and other IT or similar devices (ie., 5 V, 9 V, 15 V etc)
- Snap-in style mounting standoffs with fast-on connect cables for easy field installation
- Eliminates need for a 12 V battery set in dual voltage access power systems
- Small size allows for dual voltage in a smaller enclosure
- Jumper selectable output voltage: 12 VDC fixed | 5 to 18 VDC user adjustable
- 4 Amps current at any selected voltage
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Over temperature protection
- Fault report to host power supply on abnormal operation, voltage loss and overcurrent
- Visual indicators for DC in/DC out and fault
- Input and output LEDs indicate voltage by color (Green: <15 V | Blue: > 15 V)
- Adds an economical secondary 12 V output to any 24 VDC system
- Fiberglass PCB and high efficiency circuit generates less heat leading to a longer service life and lover MTBF
- MagnaCare lifetime replacement, no-fault, no questions asked warranty
Name : Securitron B100 Secondary Voltage Module , Securitron by ASSA ABLOY
Category : Power Supplies
UPC Code : 0784607048824
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : SN-B100
Brand Name : Securitron
Manufacturer : ASSA ABLOY
Manufacturer Part Number : B100
Product Model : B100
Product Name : AQL B100 Secondary Voltage Module
Product Type : Secondary Voltage Module
Depth : 1.5"
Depth (mm) : 38.1
Height : 4"
Height (mm) : 101.6
Width : 2.5"
Width (mm) : 63.5
Country of Origin : United States
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes