The XMS Passive Infrared Request to Exit Device is a motion detector specifically designed to reliably release magnetic locks. A person approaching the door is "seen" by the motion detector just before reaching the door.
- Passive Infrared Request to Exit Device
- Designed to reliably release magnetic locks
- Automatically cuts power to the lock, allowing the individual to exit without even realizing that the door is secured
- Request to Exit (REX) output
- Easily adjustable beam pattern
- Adjustable time relock
- UL Listed
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
Name : Securitron XMS PIR Request to Exit Motion Sensor, Adjustable Time Relock , Securitron by ASSA ABLOY
Category : Request to Exit Devices
UPC Code : 784607027621
Country of Origin : Canada. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : SN-XMS
Brand Name : Securitron
Manufacturer : ASSA ABLOY
Manufacturer Part Number : XMS
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Model : XMS
Product Name : XMS Motion Sensor
Product Type : Motion Sensor
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 204.117
Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) : Yes
Wireless Technology : Infrared
Connectivity Technology : Wireless
Application/Usage : Indoor
Depth : 7"
Depth (mm) : 177.8
Height : 1.8"
Height (mm) : 44.45
Weight (Approximate) : 7.20 oz
Width : 1.9"
Width (mm) : 47.625
Input Voltage : 24 V DC
Input Voltage (V DC) : 24
Power Source : DC Power
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Country of Origin : United States