The SDC LR100 Series Electric Latch Retraction Kit enables electric access control and dogging of mechanical exit devices. When energized the motor retracts the exit device latch and pulls the pushpad into the dogged (depressed) position enabling momentary or sustained push and pull operation of the door.
The latch retraction mechanism may be activated by an access control, remote control device or building automation system. The exit device always provides uninhibited egress.
- 700 mA Inrush**, 200 mA Continuous @ 24VDC
- For access control and sustained dogging applications
- Simultaneous latch retraction and dogging (pushpad depressed) for most exit devices*
- Pushpad is depressed* electrically for quieter push / pull operation
- Automatic re-trigger if device does not pull on first try
- Eliminates need for costly replacement of existing exit device
- Significantly less labor and costs compared to competitive retrofit kits
- Low current enables longer wire runs with smaller gauge wire
- No door sequencers required for pairs of manual doors
- Installs in Von Duprin non-fire rated panic device without removing from the door
Name : SDC LR100DXK QuietDuo Detex Field Install Retrofit Electric Latch Retraction Kit, 10/40/20/50/80/60, 36" Opening , Security Door Controls
Category : Latch Retraction Kits
UPC Code : 712905450421
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : SZ-LR100DXK
Brand Name : SDC
Manufacturer : Security Door Controls
Manufacturer Part Number : LR100DXK
Product Name : Field Retrofit Kit
Product Type : Retrofit Kit
Compatibility : Security Door Detex Exit Device