Reliable smoke detection systems are dependent on a network of specialty piping that constantly and efficiently carry air samples from protected zones to highly sensitive detectors.
VESDA Pipe and Fittings are part of an integrated system manufactured from specialty plastics designed for use with most aspirating smoke detection systems, the VESDA VLP system in particular.
- UL1887 Listed for use in Plenum Rated Areas
- An integrated CPVC Pipe & Fittings package designed for use with VESDA Aspirating Smoke Detection Systems
- Simplifies the selection of Pipe & Fittings to ensure the correct product is installed
- Simplifies specifiers’ and installers’ task and saves time and money
- Pre-labeled Pipes in accordance with NFPA 72 Requirements
Name : Xtralis VP-COUP Couplings - 3/4", 15 Per Box , Xtralis
Category : Detector Parts & Accessories
UPC Code : 884965001100
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : XP-VPCOUP
Brand Name : Xtralis
Manufacturer : Xtralis Pty Ltd
Manufacturer Part Number : VP-COUP
Product Name : Couplings - 3/4", 15 Per Box
Product Type : Coupling
Diameter (mm) : 19.05
Material : Plastic
Diameter : 0.75"
Compatibility : <p>VESDA VLP System</p>
Country of Origin : United States