The PS-1270 is part of the Power-Sonic range of sealed lead-acid batteries (often referred to as VRLA) which have been specifically designed for general purpose and standby applications. The 12V 7.00Ah battery offers excellent performance in a wide range of applications including security and fire systems, medical devices, emergency lighting, and UPS systems.
All Power-Sonic batteries are subject to stringent quality controls through every step of the manufacturing process ensuring both consistency and reliability.
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
• Valve regulated, maintenance-free spill proof construction
• Power/volume ratio yielding excellent energy density
• Rugged vibration and impact-resistant ABS case and cover
• Gas recombination technology • 5-year design life
• Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
• U.L. recognized • ISO9001:2015 – Quality management systems