The DVX-3266-4K 8x4+2 All-In-One Presentation Switcher is a unified audio, video, and control device that replaces a rack full of equipment for a solution that is less expensive, easier to install, and more reliable.
The compact 2U Presentation Switcher supports the latest video technologies to deliver full 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR video on every output. Audio technology from Crown, BSS, and dbx provide the legendary audio quality for which Harman products are known and the inclusion of Dante audio makes it possible to distribute that audio over the network.
The integrated NX processor provides extensive security features and technologies such as a mobile friendly HTML5 web interface, an ICSLan isolated network, and automatic binding of DXLink endpoints.
DVX 4K60 delivers the lowest Total Cost of Ownership in the industry thanks to ease of support, maintenance, and configuration as well as reduced hardware and cabling costsCommon Applications
The DVX-3266-4K is ideally suited for medium to large and complex conference rooms, classrooms, and auditoriums that can benefit from 4K60 4:4:4 resolution. It's four DXLink inputs enable support for dual room applications, where multiple collaboration spaces share a single DVX or the AV rack is not near source devices and displays. DVX's small size also makes it a perfect solution for any room or facility with space constraints, especially those that lack space in equipment racks.Features
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support - HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Support - Scaled Outputs - Supports the highest possible video quality over HDMI and category cable.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Deep Color Support - Support for HDR10 and 36-bit Deep Color.
- Simple Configuration and Support - HTML5 Web Interface with built-in status and troubleshooting features alleviates the need for proprietary configuration software and internal network allows for automatic configuration of endpoints
- Dante Audio - 8 input channels and 8 output channels of IP audio
- Crown DriveCore Amplifier - 120W per channel stereo at 4/8 ohms 120W mono at 70/100 Volt.
- USB 2.0 - High-speed USB 2.0 data from devices like conferencing cameras and storage devices are transmitted without the need for separate cables.
- DXLink™ Twisted Pair Inputs and Outputs - Send and receive audio, video, bi-directional control, USB 2.0, and Ethernet to DXLink HDMI Receivers and Transmitters up to 100m away over one twisted pair cable.
- All-In-One Device - Controller, matrix switcher, video scaler, audio signal processor, amplifier, plus twisted pair distribution - all in a space-saving 2U chassis.
- Simplicity & Reliability - Replaces the need for numerous individual components and equipment, ensuring high reliability and saving on configuring and programming costs.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership - With a consistent platform across a variety of sizes, it is easy to standardize on the DVX and reduce costs for hardware, training, support, troubleshooting and sparing.
- Unrivaled Network Security - With Dual NICs to isolate AMX or third-party AV equipment from the primary network, IPv6, 802.1X for protected network access, LDAP integration with unlimited user-defined groups, syslog support, and support for encrypted IP communication using FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic modules, the Enova DVX provides rock-solid security.
Name : AMX DVX-3266-4K 8x4+2 4K60 4:4:4 All-In-One Presentation Switcher, 4 HDMI Inputs and 4 DXLink 4K60 Inputs , AMX by Harman
Category : Pro Microphones, Headphones & Headsets
UPC Code : 718878026458
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : AI-FG1906040
Brand Name : AMX
Manufacturer : Harman International Industries, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : FG1906-0401
Product Model : DVX-3266-4K
Product Name : 8x4+2 4K60 4:4:4 All-In-One Presentation Switcher
Product Type : Audio/Video Switchbox
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 12230
Device Supported : Display
Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
Number of Input Devices Supported : 8
Connectivity Technology : Cable
Display & Graphics
Maximum Video Resolution : 4096 x 2160
Connectivity (RJ-45) : Yes
HDMI In : Yes
HDMI Out : Yes
Number of Connectivity (RJ-45) Ports : 2
Number of HDMI Inputs : 4
Number of HDMI Outputs : 4
Number of USB Ports : 6
USB : Yes
Depth : 19"
Depth (mm) : 483
Form Factor : Desktop
Height : 3.5"
Height (mm) : 88
Weight (Approximate) : 26.96 lb
Width : 17.3"
Width (mm) : 440
Number of Displays Supported : 4
Graphics Modes : 4K
Environmental Certification : RoHS, WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes