TP-580Rxr is a high-performance, extended-reach HDBaseT receiver for [email protected] (4:2:0) HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals over twisted pair. It extends video signals to up to 100m (330ft) over CAT copper cables at up to [email protected] (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
- High Performance Standard Extender - Professional HDBaseT extender for providing extended-reach signals over twisted-pair copper infrastructures. TP-580Rxr is a standard extender that can be connected to any market-available HDBaseT-compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension - HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass-through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi-channel Audio Extension - Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio-grade surround sound.
- Bidirectional RS-232 Extension - Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension - IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost-effective Maintenance - Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS-232 connection and the K-Upload tool ensures lasting, field-proven deployment.
- Easy Installation - Compact DigiTOOLS® fan-less enclosure for dropped-ceiling mounting, or side-by-side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- Long-distance AV signal extension for multi-room, large dividable auditoriums and lecture hall connectivity
- AV extension in conference rooms, boardrooms, control rooms, hotels and large church facilities
Name : Kramer TP-580Rxr 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI HDCP 2.2 Receiver with RS-232 & IR over Extended-Reach HDBaseT , Kramer Electronics
Category : Pro HDMI Extenders
UPC Code : 729106305177
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : KR-TP580RXR0
Brand Name : Kramer
Connectivity Technology : Wired
Manufacturer : Kramer Electronics LTD
Manufacturer Part Number : 50-80022190
Product Line : DigiTOOLS
Product Model : TP-580Rxr
Product Name : DigiTOOLS TP-580Rxr Video Extender Receiver
Product Type : Video Extender Receiver
Receiver Weight (Approximate) (g) : 200
Maximum Operating Distance : 590.55 ft
Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
Number of Output Devices Supported : 1
Display & Graphics
Maximum Video Resolution : 4096 x 2160
HDMI Out : Yes
Network (RJ-45) : Yes
Number of HDMI Outputs : 1
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 1
Media & Performance
Maximum Operating Distance (mm) : 180000
Form Factor : Rack-mountable
Receiver Depth : 2.81"
Receiver Depth (mm) : 71.374
Receiver Height : 0.96"
Receiver Height (mm) : 24.384
Receiver Weight (Approximate) : 7.05 oz
Receiver Width : 4.72"
Receiver Width (mm) : 119.888
Graphics Modes : 4K