TP-789R is a high-performance, long-reach HDBaseT receiver for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals and two-way powering over twisted pair. It extends video signals to up to 40m (130ft) over Kramer copper cables at up to [email protected] (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions. This receiver either provides power over the copper extension cable to a POE (Power over Ethernet) acceptor device such as a PoE wall-plate, or accepts PoE through the extension cable from a PoE provider remote device, as auto-sensed by the receiver.
- High Performance Standard Extender - Professional HDBaseT extender for providing long-reach signals and powering over twisted-pair copper infrastructures. TP-789R is a standard extender that can be connected to any market-available HDBaseT-compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Bidirectional PoE (Power over Ethernet) - Auto-senses the extension line PoE status and either provides power to a remote POE acceptor such as a PoE wall-plate, or accepts power from a remote PoE provider such as a PoE matrix.
- HDMI Signal Extension - Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID pass-through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi-channel Audio Extension - Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio-grade surround sound.
- Bidirectional RS-232 Extension - Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension - IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost-Effective Maintenance - Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports and PoE feed status facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS-232 connection ensures lasting, field-proven deployment.
- Easy Installation - Single cable connectivity for both HDBaseT signals and power. Compact DigiTOOLS® fan-less enclosure for dropped-ceiling mounting, or side-by-side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Long-distance AV signal extension for multi-room, large dividable auditoriums and lecture hall connectivity
- AV extension in conference rooms, boardrooms, control rooms, hotels and large church facilities
Name : Kramer TP-789R 2-Way PoE Receiver with RS-232 and IR Over Long-Reach , Kramer Electronics
Category : Pro Accessories & Mounts
UPC Code : 7291063087562
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : KR-TP789R
Brand Name : Kramer
Connectivity Technology : Wired
Manufacturer : Kramer Electronics LTD
Manufacturer Part Number : 50-80506090
Product Line : DigiTOOLS
Product Model : TP-789R
Product Name : DigiTOOLS TP-789R Video Extender Receiver
Product Type : Video Extender Receiver
Receiver Weight (Approximate) (g) : 200
Maximum Operating Distance : 229.66 ft
Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
Number of Output Devices Supported : 1
HDMI Out : Yes
Network (RJ-45) : Yes
Number of HDMI Outputs : 1
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 1
Media & Performance
Maximum Operating Distance (mm) : 70000
Form Factor : Rack-mountable, Wall Plate
Receiver Depth : 2.81"
Receiver Depth (mm) : 71.374
Receiver Height : 0.96"
Receiver Height (mm) : 24.384
Receiver Weight (Approximate) : 7.05 oz
Receiver Width : 4.72"
Receiver Width (mm) : 119.888
Graphics Modes : 4K
Environmental Certification : RoHS, WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Package Contents : <ul> <li>DigiTOOLS TP-789R Video Extender Receiver</li> <li>Power Adapter</li> <li>Bracket Set</li> </ul>