Gain control of expressive freedom- With outstanding imaging capability and high-speed performance contained in a compact body, the α7 III gives you the power, precision, and flexibility to capture once-in-a-lifetime moments just as you like.
- A newly developed back-illuminated image sensor and evolved image processing system fulfill various shooting needs with high-quality imaging capabilities that you would expect only of a full-frame camera.
- Newly developed sensor, evolved image processor
- The latest technology achieves stunning processing speed
- A new version of the 24.2-megapixel Exmor R™ CMOS sensor, now featuring a back-illuminated structure, is combined with the latest BIONZ X™ image processing engine and front-end LSI, and this combination achieves a data readout speed that is two times faster and data processing capability that is 1.8 times higher.
- Reducing noise in high-resolution images
- Up to 1.5-stop improvement in image quality
- Standard ISO range is extended to ISO 100-51200 (expandable to ISO 50-204800 for stills), while Detail Reproduction and Area-specific Noise Reduction technologies maintain image details and cut noise. With highly effective performance in mid-to-high sensitivity ranges, you can shoot at high ISO with no concerns about noise or image deterioration.
- Steadier shots with 5-axis stabilization
- The latest high-precision stabilization uses stabilization unit and gyro sensors and algorithms to achieve a 5.0-step shutter speed advantage in a system that compensates five types of camera shake with a wide range of lenses and delivers excellent performance.
- 14-bit RAW output for rich gradations
- For smoother, more natural gradation, the latest BIONZ X image processor and front-end LSI process image signals in 16-bit form. This processor also allows 14-bit RAW data output, even when in silent or continuous shooting mode.
-  Image sensor  The latest high-speed front-end LSI [a] 16-bit image processing
- Take aim with high AF performance
- 4D FOCUS-AF performance evolves
- AF performance is improved using the same AF advancements as in the α9 and applying it optimally. Once the α7 III captures such unpredictably moving subjects as dancers, boxers, and wild animals in action, it won't easily let them go.
Name : Sony Pro ILCE7M3K Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera with 28-70mm Lens , Sony Pro
Category : Video Conference Cameras
UPC Code : 027242910775
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 61-ILCE7M3KB
Brand Name : Sony Pro
Manufacturer : Sony Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : ILCE-7M3K/B
Product Line : Alpha
Product Model : a7 III
Product Name : Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Camera with Lens
Product Type : Mirrorless Camera with Lens
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 650
Effective Camera Resolution : 24.2 Megapixel
Image Sensor Size (mm) : 35.8
Maximum Image Resolution : 6000 x 4000
Optical Zoom : 2.5x
Screen Size (mm) : 76.2
Wireless LAN : Yes
Display & Graphics
Effective Camera Resolution (Pixel) : 24200000
Image Sensor Size : 1.41" x 0.94"
Maximum Video Resolution : 1920 x 1080
Screen Size : 3"
Touchscreen : Yes
Exposure Control : <ul> <li>AUTO (iAuto)</li> <li>Programmed AE (P)</li> <li>Aperture priority (A)</li> <li>Shutter-speed priority (S)</li> <li>Manual (M)</li> </ul>
External Flash : Optional
Flash Metering System : TTL
Aspect Ratio : 16:9
Digital Zoom (x) : 4
Image Formats : JPEG, RAW
HDMI : Yes
PictBridge : Yes
Autofocus : Yes
Digital Zoom : 4x
Focal Length : 1.10" to 2.76" (Lens 1)
Focal Length (mm) : 28
Focus Modes : Auto, Manual
Image Stabilization : Optical
Memory Card Supported : Memory Stick Micro (M2), Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, SD, SDHC, SDXC
Network & Communication
GPS : No
Color : Black
Depth : 2.9"
Depth (mm) : 73.7
Durability : Dust Proof, Moisture Resistant
Height : 3.8"
Height (mm) : 95.6
Weight (Approximate) : 1.43 lb
Width : 5"
Width (mm) : 126.9
Display Screen Type : LCD
HD Movie Mode : Yes
Viewfinder Type : Electronic