.040'' (1.0mm) steel, 5' (1.5m) lengths. Packed ten 5' (1.5m) lengths of base and cover per carton.
2400® Series Raceway is a single compartment raceway designed for communication or power applications and ideal for use in classrooms, offices, and hotel applications, or anywhere a small low profile raceway is needed.
- Steel raceway. Provides superior strength for any dry location.
- Downward facing activations. Streamlines the raceway appearance and provides increased protection for both activations and cabling.
- ScuffCoat™ finish. Tough durable ScuffCoat finish makes a scratch-resistant surface that can be painted
- Complete line of fittings. Provides complete wiring solution and allows for interconnection between raceway systems.
- Removable cover. Allows easy access to wiring for changes and additions.
- One- and two-gang device boxes. Now you can wire devices into the raceway system, making 2400 Series Raceway an excellent choice for communication wiring.
- Over the raceway boxes. Provides tremendous labor savings. Boxes mount over continuous run of raceway base eliminating the need to cut raceway when locating devices.
- Bend radius control fittings. Corner and tee fittings are UL verified to maintain full capacity 2" (51mm) bend radius control and exceed the recommendations of EIA/TIA 569A. These fittings provide cable protection in both lay-in and pull-through cable installations.
- V2475D Bridge Fitting. Provides ability to bridge 2400 Series Raceways over existing installations of 2400 Series Raceways.
- In-line field-configurable receptacles. Receptacles can be installed at any point along the raceway without a box.
- In-line 106 frame data outlet. A wide variety of data modules can be installed anywhere along the raceway run without a box.
- Communication connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- UL and cUL Listed component raceways. File E4376 Guide RJBT, Fittings: File E41751 Guide RJPR. Meets Article 386 of NEC and meets Section 12-600 of CEC.
Name : Wiremold 2400BC-FW 2400 Series Raceway Base and Cover, Fog White, 5', 10-Pack , Wiremold by Legrand
Category : Cable Raceway Bases
UPC Code : 786776132175
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 6W-2400BCFW
Brand Name : Wiremold
Manufacturer : Legrand Group
Manufacturer Part Number : 2400BC-FW
Product Name : 2400 Raceway Base And Cover
Product Series : 2400
Product Type : Cable Routing
Color : Fog White
Color Family : White
Height : 0.87"
Height (mm) : 22.2
Material : Steel
Width : 1.89"
Width (mm) : 48
Length : 60"
Length (mm) : 1524
Country of Origin : United States
Environmental Certification : ECO PASSPORT, RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes