The only patch panel that allows installers to utilize a multi-pair termination tool while terminating with one hand!
To support faster deployment in enterprise networks, REVConnect Patch Panels are based on innovative REVConnect termination technology, designed with time- saving features for installers and end-users. The patch panels can be terminated from the rear or front. Removable 6-port modules with a unique cable-measuring feature keeps cables organized during the termination process and improves cable management. Patch panels can be identified using labels or icons
- Simplifies project logistics with one termination method for patch panels and workstations
- Easy project planning and material ordering with one part number
- Efficient assembly in live equipment cabinets and wall-mount racks
- Easy maintenance and guaranteed 100% port availability
- No extra accessories needed for tidy cable management
- Labeling material complies with ANSI/TIA-606
- Preloaded Panels are fully assembled with 24 or 48 jack housings and REVConnect cores
- Single-port modularity using standard REVConnect jacks
- Cable management bar included (one for 24-port, two for 48-port)
- Pre-printed ID card and labeling window for port identification
- Label sheets (sold separately - AX107527) can be printed using LabelFlex software (optional)
- Available in Category 5e, 6 and 6A, standard black or white (for low-light environments), and flat or angled configurations
Name : Belden RVAPPF2U48BK Patch Panel CAT6A UTP, REVConnect, Loaded, 48-Port, 2 RU, Black , Belden
Category : Network Patch Panels
UPC Code : 611589225076
Country of Origin : Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 7B-RVAPPF2U4
Brand Name : Belden
Manufacturer : Belden CDT, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : RVAPPF2U48BK
Product Name : 10GX REVConnect Patch Panel, 48-Port, 2U (Preloaded)
Product Type : Network Patch Panel
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 1398.425
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 48
Total Number of Ports : 48
Compatible Rack Unit : 2U
Depth : 2"
Depth (mm) : 50.8
Form Factor : Cabinet Mountable, Rack-mountable, Wall Mountable
Height : 3.5"
Height (mm) : 88.138
Weight (Approximate) : 3.08 lb
Width : 19"
Width (mm) : 482.6
Certifications & Standards : <ul> <li>UL94 V-0</li> <li>ISO/IEC 11801</li> <li>TIA 568.2-D</li> <li>UL 1863</li> <li>IEC 60603-7</li> <li>FCC part 68-F</li> </ul> <p></p>
Environmental Certification : EU RoHS, RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes