The Atlona Rondo™ 448 (AT-RON-448) is a 1x8 HDMI distribution amplifier for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The Rondo 448 is ideal for applications requiring the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0b specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. This Rondo Series HDMI distribution amplifier includes EDID management features, front panel LED indicators for power and signal status, audio de-embedding to analog and coaxial S/PDIF audio outputs, and the capability to cascade several units without compromising performance.
The Rondo 448 is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors.
The Rondo 448 can be used for reliable content distribution to televisions, to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming.
Professional AV applications
Atlona 4K HDR products are ideal for full-motion, highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
1x8 HDMI distribution amplifier
- Delivers high performance, reliable HDMI signal distribution.
- Easy to install and deploy in commercial and residential applications.
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays.
- Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0b specification.
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection.
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices.
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display's EDID or internally stored EDID.
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system.
Supports cascading up to eight units
- Combine multiple Rondo 448 and other Rondo Series distribution amplifiers without compromising performance or reliability.
- System designs and configurations can easily be adapted or modified as needed.
HDMI audio de-embedding
- Extracts HDMI two-channel PCM audio to the unbalanced analog stereo output, and two-channel PCM or multichannel bitstream audio to the coaxial S/PDIF digital output.
- Provides an additional integration option for AV receivers and whole-house audio systems.
Front panel power and signalstatus LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDMI input / output signal status information.
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting.
Name : Atlona AT-RON-448 4k HDR Eight-Output HDMI Distribution Amplifer , Atlona
Category : Pro HDMI Extenders
UPC Code : 846352006327
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 9L-ATRON448
Brand Name : Atlona
Manufacturer : Atlona Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number : AT-RON-448
Product Line : Rondo
Product Model : AT-RON-448
Product Name : 4K / HDR Eight-Output HDMI Distribution Amplifer
Product Type : Video Distribution Amplifier
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 2610
Maximum Operating Distance : 30 ft
Display & Graphics
Maximum Video Resolution : 4096 x 2160
HDMI In : Yes
HDMI Out : Yes
Number of HDMI Inputs : 1
Number of HDMI Outputs : 8
USB : Yes
Media & Performance
Maximum Operating Distance (mm) : 9144
Depth : 10"
Depth (mm) : 255
Height : 1.7"
Height (mm) : 44
Weight (Approximate) : 5.75 lb
Width : 17.1"
Width (mm) : 433.8
Input Voltage : 120 V AC, 230 V AC
Input Voltage (V AC) : 120, 230
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes