The Telguard model TG-7 LTE provides backup cellular alarm communication solutions for commercial, retail, and financial system markets. Alarm signals are transmitted over the AT&T networks when the telephone line or data network has been disrupted or compromised. This ensures critical data will reach the designated monitoring station.
Telguard uses advanced encryption technology for secure communications. Superior building penetration is achieved through maximum transmitting power.
Use the uploading and downloading capabilities of your panel with the TG-7 communicator and the Telguard Virtual Modem. Most panels with upload/download are supported.
- Certified for use on the AT&T LTE networks for sunset-free installations
- Delivers full data reporting
- Provides security supervision with automatic self-test and system trouble outputs
- Supports multiple alarm formats
- Utilizes advanced encryption technology for secure communications
- Full data reporting
- Daily automatic self-test
- Supervision options for any jurisdiction (180 seconds/ 5 minute/60 minute)
- Locking metal enclosure
- One available trip input
- Alarm format support for SIA2, contact ID, pulse (3x1, 4x2), modem IIe & IIIa2, DMP
Name : Telguard TG7LA002 TG-7 LTE-A Universal Commercial Cellular LTE Alarm Communicator, AT&T (Replaces TG-7A LTE-A TG7LAA) , Telguard
Category : Alarm Communicators
UPC Code : 702054303662
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : AD-TG7LA002
Brand Name : Telguard
Manufacturer : Telular Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : TG7LA002
Product Line : Telguard
Product Model : TG-7
Product Name : Telguard TG-7 Universal Alarm Communicator
Product Type : Universal Alarm Communicator
Cellular Generation : 4G LTE
Battery Built-in : Yes
Battery Voltage : 13.8 V DC
Battery Voltage (V DC) : 13.8
Limited Warranty : 2 Year
Certifications & Standards : UL