Model FA97-6 installs quickly and easily in plaster, drywall, or suspended tile ceilings up to 2-3/8" thick utilizing three, easy-to-adjust rotating clamps that rotate and secure into position with a screwdriver.
The enclosure front-loads AtlasIED's Strategy Series 6" dia. speaker Models FA136 and FA116. This direct speaker to enclosure mounting method removes all load-bearing requirements from the grille, allowing the use of welded studs for convenient, push-on grille installation — a time-saving feature which presents a clean and hardware-free appearance. It also facilitates fast and easy grille removal for painting or other maintenance.
The FA97-6 allows the high-performance coaxial FA136 speaker to achieve maximum potential. This high-quality speaker/enclosure combination is perfect for applications where high-fidelity music and intelligible speech are imperative.
- Acoustically Treated Enclosure for Strategy I Speakers
- Depth of Enclosure Allows for Extended Low Frequency Response
- Flip Tab Dog Ears Allow for Installation in Ceilings Up to 2-3/8" Thick
- Recessed Lip in Opening Mounts Speaker Directly to Enclosure to Provide a Sealed System
- Tubular Spring Clips on Flanged Face Accept Ribbed Weld Studs on Strategy I Grills
- UL1480 and UL2043 listed for Use in General Signaling and Plenum Ceilings
Name : AtlasIED FA97-6 Recessed Enclosure with Dog Legs for 6" Strategy XDeep , AtlasIED
Category : Pro Accessories & Mounts
UPC Code : 612079113606
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : AT-FA976
Brand Name : AtlasIED
Manufacturer : AtlasIED
Manufacturer Part Number : FA976
Product Name : Speaker Enclosure
Product Type : Speaker Enclosure
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 1250
Color : Black
Depth : 7.6"
Depth (mm) : 193.04
Form Factor : In-ceiling
Height : 9.4"
Height (mm) : 238.76
Weight (Approximate) : 2.76 lb
Width : 7"
Width (mm) : 177.8
Additional Information : <ul><li>Thickness: 2.25inch</li><li>Diameter: 7"</li></ul>
Compatibility : <b>Atlas Sound's Strategy Series Loudspeakers:</b><br><ul><li>FA136</li><li>FA116</li></ul>