SpectrAlert Advance offers the broadest line of outdoor horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry. With white or red plastic housings, wall or ceiling mounting options, and plain or FIRE-printed devices, SpectrAlert Advance can meet virtually any application requirement, including indoor, outdoor, wet, and dry applications in temperatures from −40°F to 151°F.
Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance line, outdoor strobes and horn strobes for ceiling applications include a variety of features that increase application flexibility and simplify installation. First, fieldselectable settings, including candela, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, horn tones, and three volume options enable installers to easily adapt devices to meet requirements.
Next, SpectrAlert Advance devices use a universal mounting plate for both wall and ceiling applications. This mounting plate includes an onboard shorting spring that ensures wiring continuity before devices are installed, so installers can verify proper wiring without mounting the devices and exposing them to potential construction damage. Once the plates are mounted, all SpectrAlert Advance devices utilize a plug-in design with a single captured screw to speed installation and virtually eliminate costly ground faults.
Outdoor devices ship with weatherproof plastic back boxes (metal back boxes are available separately) that accommodate in-andout wiring for daisy chaining devices. Plastic back boxes feature removable side flanges and improved resistance to saltwater corrosion. Plastic and metal weatherproof back boxes come with ¾-inch top and bottom conduit entries and ¾-inch knock-outs at the back. Three screw-in NPT plugs with O-ring gaskets for a watertight seal is included with each back box
- Includes plastic weatherproof back box, Weatherproof NEMA 4X, IP56 rated
- Listed to UL 1638 (strobe) and UL 464 (horn)
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol and legacy SpectrAlert products
- Field-selectable candela settings: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177, and 185
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Rated from –40°F to 151°F
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring that tests wiring continuity before devices are installed
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting
Name : System Sensor PC2WK SpectrAlert Advance Outdoor Selectable Output Horn Strobe, 2-Wire, Standard CD, Ceiling Mount, "FIRE" Marking, White , System Sensor
Category : Horn Strobes
UPC Code : 783863036798
Country of Origin : Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : BK-PC2WK
Brand Name : System Sensor
Manufacturer : Honeywell International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : PC2WK
Product Line : Select-Alert
Product Model : PC2WK
Product Name : SpectrAlert Advance PC2WK Horn Strobe
Product Series : Select-Alert
Product Type : Horn/Strobe
Alarm Type : Audible, Visual
Sound Emission (dB(A)) : 101
Application/Usage : Outdoor
Depth : 6.8"
Depth (mm) : 172.72
Form Factor : Ceiling Mountable
Height : 2.5"
Height (mm) : 63.5
Product Color : White
Input Voltage : 24 V DC
Input Voltage (V DC) : 24
Power Source : DC
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Country of Origin : Mexico
Package Contents : <ul><li>SpectrAlert Advance PC2WK Horn Strobe</li><li>Outdoor Back Box</li></ul>