The ComNet CopperLine® Ethernet over copper CL(L,R)FE(X)POE(C,U) Series supports up to sixteen channels of 10/100Mbps Ethernet with PoE+ Power Injection and Pass-through PoE+ over twisted pair cable (CAT-5, UTP) or over coax. With the ability to connect directly to a PoE+ switch, or the ability to generate PoE+ power with a 48 to 56 V input* to either the Local or Remote ends, these units provide the ultimate flexibility for extending a powered device (PD) over long distance copper. A complete set includes both a Local and Remote module. Remote units are available in small package sizes that include one or four channels, and Local modules are available in the same packages as well as a 1RU rack for larger channel counts.
Features for CL(L,R)FE(X)POE(C,U) Series
- Full 10/100 Mbps Bandwidth
- Supports Multicast, Unicast and Jumbo Frame
- Symmetric Bandwidth provides consistent upload and download with virtually zero packet loss over the total usable distance
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards
- User-selectable data rate for maximum bandwidth and transmission distance utilization.
- Complies with all major IEEE standards and RFC network protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs
- Transmits individual Ethernet data channels with PoE+ Power Injection or Pass-through PoE+ over standard UTP or Coaxial cable
- Status indicating LEDs provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters.
- Extends Ethernet up to 3,000 feet (914 m) at 10 Mbps or 2,000 feet (610 m) at 100 Mbps over UTP cable
- Extends Ethernet up to 5,000 feet (1,524 m) at 10 Mbps or 2,000 feet (610 m) at 100 Mbps over Coaxial cable
- Extended Pass-through PoE meets the IEEE 802.3at standard for Power over Ethernet
- ComFit standard form factor is interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use.
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/ TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Electrical ports support Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
Name : ComNet CLRFE1POEU CopperLine Ethernet over Copper Extender with 30W PSE PoE+ , Comnet
Category : PoE Extenders
UPC Code : 845770010794
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : C4-CLRFE1POU
Brand Name : ComNet
Manufacturer : ACRE
Manufacturer Part Number : CLRFE1POEU
Product Line : CopperLine
Product Name : 1 Port EOU Ethernet Extender
Product Type : Network Extender
Maximum Data Transfer Rate : 12.50 MB/s
Maximum Data Transfer Rate (Bps) : 13107200
Maximum Extended Range : 5000 ft
Maximum Extended Range (mm) : 1524000
Network (RJ-45) : Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 1
Height : 1.1"
Height (mm) : 27.94
Width : 2.5"
Width (mm) : 63.5
Input Voltage : 56 V DC
Input Voltage (V DC) : 56
Length : 3.3"
Length (mm) : 83.82
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Country of Origin : United States
Environmental Certification : RoHS, WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
TAA Compliant : Yes