The ComNet CNFE3FX1TX2C/M series is an industrially hardened three-port intelligent switch with light management functionality and an integrated contact closure server. The 100BASE-FX port supports conventional CAT-5e/CAT-6 copper or optical transmission media by selection of the appropriate ComNet SFP* module. A summary fault alarm provides indication via a form c relay in the event of loss of optical link or operating power. The 10/100BASE-TX ports support both auto-negotiation and automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover for full and half-duplex operation; manual MDI/MDI-X switching is not required. The integrated contact closure server is available with 4 or 8 channels and supports individual user selectable wet or dry inputs. Form A relay outputs feature individual user selection of normally open or normally closed operation via the built-in web GUI. The contact server supports 4 modes of operation including one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-one and stand-alone.
The internal/self-contained 9 to 36 VDC or 24 VAC power supply features redundant power inputs, for the highest possible reliability. The simple to install, CNFE3FX1TX2C/M Series is DIN-rail or panel-mountable, and is ideal for mission-critical applications where very high levels of reliability and network availability are of the utmost importance.
- Full 10/100 Mbps Bandwidth
- Uses customer-installed ComNet SFPs for compatibility with a wide range of optical fibers, optical connector types, and optical transmission distances of up to 120 km
- Extended ambient operating temperature range of -40° C to +75° C, for use in virtually any environment. Optional conformal coating for humidity with condensation or airborne particulate matter conditions
- SNMP v1/v2c for network management
- Supports Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- Redundant power inputs, for extremely high levels of reliability and availability
- No fans or forced-air cooling; cooling via natural convection eliminates unreliable and troublesome fans/moving parts, with no periodic maintenance requirements.
- Status indicating LEDs provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters.
- Summary fault alarm provides a local or remote indication via dry contact closure in the event of loss of optical link or operating power
- Rugged 19-gauge galvanized and powder-coated steel enclosure.
- Integrated contact closure server supports wet/dry inputs and user selectable normally open or normally closed form A relay outputs.
- Perimeter security, surveillance monitoring, and controlled access to electrical substations and power generating facilities, and other high-value, mission-critical sites
- Industrial/Factory Automation & Process Control SCADA Networks
- Chemical and petrochemical refining and processing facilities, oil and gas pipelines/transmission systems, and mining installations
- Food processing operations
- Wastewater treatment plants
- ITS/Transportation Traffic Signalization & Surveillance/Incident Detection Networks
- Railway/trackside control and monitoring systems
- Integrated IP-Video, VOIP, and Data Transmission Networks
- Cellular telephony and wireless backhaul networks
Name : ComNet CNFE3FX1TX2C4DX/M Industrially Hardened 10/100 Mbps 3-Port Intelligent Ethernet Switch with Integrated Contact Closure Server, 4 Contact Inputs & Outputs, 1 SFP FX + 2TX , Comnet
Category : Network Switches
UPC Code : 845770016246
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : C4-CN3FX2CXM
Brand Name : ComNet
Manufacturer : ACRE
Manufacturer Part Number : CNFE3FX1TX2C4DX/M
Product Name : CNFE3FX1TX2C/M Ethernet Switch
Product Series : CNFE3FX1TX2C/M
Product Type : Ethernet Switch
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 680.389
Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber, Twisted Pair
Expansion Slot Type : SFP
Number of SFP Slots : 1
Number of Total Expansion Slots : 1
Modular : Yes
Port/Expansion Slot Details : 1 x Fast Ethernet Expansion Slot, 2 x Fast Ethernet Network
Total Number of Network Ports : 3
Management & Protocols
Manageable : Yes
Media & Performance
Network Technology : 10/100Base-TX, 100Base-FX
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology : Fast Ethernet
Layer Supported : 2
Form Factor : DIN Rail Mountable, Panel-mountable
Weight (Approximate) : 1.50 lb
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Country of Origin : United States
Environmental Certification : RoHS, WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Package Contents : <ul> <li>CNFE3FX1TX2C/M Ethernet Switch</li> <li>Panel Mounting Adaptor Plate Kit with Mounting Hardware</li> <li>DIN Rail mounting Adaptor Clip Kit with Mounting Hardware</li> </ul>