The ComNet FDX60 series data transceivers provide point-to-point transmission of simplex or duplex EIA RS232/RS422/RS485 (2W/4W) data signals over one or two optical fibers. The transceivers are transparent to data encoding allowing for broad-range compatibility. Models within this series are available for use with multimode or single mode optical fiber. The FDX60 has a built-in fiber link test feature that allows for the testing of the fiber.
- Robust design assures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant/roadside environments
- NTCIP compatible
- Wide optical dynamic range: optical attenuators are never required
- Status indicating LEDs provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters.
- Meets EIA RS232C/D and RS422/RS485 (2 or 4-wire) specifications
- Fiberlink Fiber Link Tester
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/ TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Standard ComFit models are hot-swappable.
- ComFit standard form factor is designed for wall, surface, rack, or DIN rail mount installations (using optional card cage or DIN mounting bracket).
- Compact form-factor saves space in those installations where space may be at a premium.
Name : ComNet FDX60S2 RS232/422/485 2W and 4W Bi-directional Universal Data Transceiver, sm, 2 Fiber , Comnet
Category : Media Converters
UPC Code : 845770005066
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : C4-FDX60S2
Brand Name : ComNet
Manufacturer Part Number : FDX60S2
Product Name : RS232/RS422/RS485 Data Transceiver