The ECL-230 is a code compliant, battery alarmed, rugged dead bolt, panic device with steel plate and photo-luminescent sign providing managed security and a 100 decibel alarm for secondary exits.
- Attack resistant design withstands over 2200 lbs. ofoutsidepull force
- Single point, 1″throwdeadbolt
- 100 decibel alarm, powered by 9-volt battery
- Durable steel plate with photoluminescent sign absorbs light to then “glow in the dark” when lights are dimmed
- Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm
- Easy to see if the lights go out
- Complies with safety-code requirements and is ideal for using on secondary exits where extra security is needed. Meets ADA requirements.
Name : Detex ECL-230D Emergency Door Exit Alarm, Gray , Detex
Category : Exit Door Bars
UPC Code : 008060662305
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : DE-ECL230D
Brand Name : Detex
Manufacturer : Detex Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : ECL-230D
Product Name : Electromechanical Exit Bar
Product Type : Electromechanical Exit Bar
Material : Aluminum
Input Voltage : 9 V DC
Input Voltage (V DC) : 9
Additional Information : <ul><li>Single point, 1" throw dead bolt</li><li>Saw resistant dead bolt</li><li>Corrosion resistant allow lock body</li><li>100 decibel alarm, powered by 9-volt battery</li></ul>
Certifications & Standards : UL listed Panic Hardware