The B5512 Control Panel integrates intrusion and residential fire, providing one simple user interface for both systems. The B5512 provides up to 48 individually identified points that can be split into 4 areas.
The control panel can communicate through its built-in Ethernet port (not applicable to "E" control panels), or through compatible plug-in modules that can send events over the public switched telephone network (PSTN) or over cellular network communications. With the B5512, you can monitor doors, windows, and motion within areas like showrooms or those that hold inventory. Each user can have a personalized passcode, a wireless keyfob, and an access credential to control the system.
Use programmable authority levels with restricted privileges to provide service, security, and cleaning personnel with full or limited access. Use the three programmable outputs (expandable up to 43) to turn on lights or lock and unlock doors. Users can:
- Turn on the system to secure the stockroom while you conduct daily business.
- Perform tests to ensure your system is working properly.
- Set your system to alarm immediately if a door opens.
- Activate the Watch feature so a tone sounds whenever a customer enters.
- Set a schedule for your system to automatically turn on at closing time.
- Use wireless security options to customize your system.
Central monitoring stations provide 24-hour system monitoring with access to vital services. Professional security personnel can test the system, monitor system activity, and alert the police, fire department, or other emergency response teams if necessary.Programmable outputs
- Three programmable on-board outputs; one high current using a relay, and two trigger outputs
- Output A, with a contact rating of 3 Amps, can supply up to 1.0 A total current from AUX PWR
- Outputs B and C sink up to 50 mA at 12 VDC
- Four alarm-output patterns
- Programmable bell test
- 20 custom point profiles
- Selectable point response time
- Cross point capability
- Fire alarm verification
- Dangerous gas indicator includes carbon monoxide (NFPA 720)
- Watch mode
User interface languages
- Supervision of up to 8 keypads
- Custom keypad text is fully programmable through RPS or the Installer Services Portal programming tool (available in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and China)
- Full function menu including custom functions
- Authority by area and 32 character name for each user
- 14 custom authority levels to restrict system features that each user can access
- Programmable primary and secondary language by user and keypad
- 9 available languages
The following table shows the available languages per keypad type.Area configurations
Link multiple areas to a shared area such as a lobby or common entryway. The shared area then automatically turns On (arms) when all associate areas are armed and turns Off (disarms) when any one associate area is disarmed. For higher security applications, the Area Re-Arm feature guarantees that areas are always rearmed, and are disarmed for no longer than a specific, configurable, amount of time (for example, service time).
Name : Bosch B5512-D 48-Point Intrusion Control Panel Kit with Transformer and Small Enclosure , Bosch
Category : Transformers
UPC Code : 800549719254
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : DS-B5512D
Brand Name : Bosch
Manufacturer : The Bosch Group
Manufacturer Part Number : B5512-D
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Model : B5512-D
Product Name : B5512 48-point Control Panel
Product Series : B
Product Type : Universal Alarm Control Panel
Number of Events Log : 1024
Number of Standard Zones : 48
User Code Storage : 50
Battery Voltage : 24 V DC
Battery Voltage (V DC) : 24
Network & Communication
Ethernet : Yes
Sensor Connectivity : Hardwired, Wireless
Input Voltage : 18 V AC
Input Voltage (V AC) : 18
Certifications & Standards : <ul> <li>ANSI-SIA</li> <li>RCM</li> <li>CE</li> <li>UL</li> <li>CSFM</li> <li>FCC Part 15 Class B</li> <li>ULC</li> <li>ANATEL</li> </ul>
Country of Origin : China
Environmental Certification : RoHS, WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Features : Built-in Keypad