NOTE: LED light sources must be used with the corresponding color lens module (e.g., a Amber LED light source, 102LS-SLEDA-G1, must be used with a amber lens, 102LM-A).
Edwards 102 Series StackLight is a unique audible-visual signaling device that may contain up to five light modules and a pulsating horn in a single, integrated stack. Two optional sounder modules are also available. The StackLight diffusion optic lens allows viewing from close up while still projecting the light through use of a built-in projection ring.
The lens modules are available with LED, Incandescent, Halogen or Strobe light sources. Options for steady-on or flashing are available. The 102 Series offers a shorter base for panel or conduit mounting as well as a taller base, designed for use with a sounder module.
- LED, Incandescent, Halogen and Strobe light source
- Steady-on or flashing
- Six lens colors available
- Two optional IP54 sounders available:
- Single tone module
- Multi-tone module, eight available tones
- Sounder modules provide 89dB @ 1 meter/79dB @ 10 ft.
- Base and light modules are IP65 rated
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Option for panel or conduit mounting
- NEMA Type 3R and 4X enclosure
- Optional mounting not included
Name : Edwards Signaling 102LM-A 102 Series StackLight Lens Module, Amber , Edwards Signaling
Category : Stack Lights
UPC Code : 782640504017
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : ED-102LMA
Brand Name : Edwards Signaling
Manufacturer : Kidde Fire and Safety
Manufacturer Part Number : 102LM-A
Product Name : Security Strobe Lens
Product Type : Security Strobe Lens
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 149.685
Device Supported : Strobe
Color Details : Amber: Lens/LED
Product Color : Amber
Weight (Approximate) : 5.28 oz
Compatibility : Edwards Signaling 108 Series Beacons Multi-Status LED