- Halogen or Incandescent Light source
- Light intensifying reflector
- Bayonet lamp socket for easy replacement
- Cast base can function as a junction box
- 1/2" NPT conduit or surface mounting
- For indoor applications, beacon may be mounted with lens pointing upward or downward
- For outdoor applications, lens should face up
- 52 Series must be conduit mounted for outdoor applications
- 53D is only suitable for indoor applications
- Designed for 4" octagonal box mounting
- Operating temperature range: -31F to 150F (-35F to 66C)
Edwards 52, 53, and 53D Series rotating beacons are visual signals suitable for use in indoor or outdoor applications to provide maximum brilliance and long-term durability with minimum maintenance. The polycarbonate dome allows for easy cleaning.
The 52, 53 and 53D Series are ideal for use in high ambient noise applications, including security systems and factory/distribution facilities. The 53D Series is Diode Polarized for use in electricity supervised circuits.
Name : Kidde 53B-E1 53 Series Rotating Incandescent Beacon, Gray Base, Flash Rate 65 FPM, 12/DC, 1.0 A, Blue Lens , Kidde
Category : Security Strobe Lights
UPC Code : 782640213131
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : ED-53BE1
Brand Name : Kidde
Manufacturer : Kidde Fire and Safety
Manufacturer Part Number : 53B-E1
Product Functions : Alarm
Product Line : AdaptaBeacon
Product Name : Rotating Incandescent Beacon Blue 12VDC, 1.8A
Product Series : 53
Product Type : Security Strobe Light
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 734.82
Alarm Type : Visual
Application/Usage : Indoor, Outdoor
Durability : Weather Proof
Form Factor : Box
Height : 8.5"
Height (mm) : 216
Lens Color : Blue
Weight (Approximate) : 1.62 lb
Width : 6"
Width (mm) : 152
Input Voltage : 12 V DC
Input Voltage (V DC) : 12
Power Source : DC Supply