The ruggedized SN4140E VoIP Gateway series is ideal for delivering Voice-over-IP telephony for outdoor phone, industrial VoIP, military voice-over-IP, and tactical communications systems in outdoor or environmentally exposed environments where heating and cooling cannot be controlled. The unit can be vehicle-mounted and is suitable for military VoIP gateway applications. Offering flexible combinations of up to eight analog (POTS) FXS and FXO interfaces, Patton's rugged VoIP gateway facilitates IP-based voice delivery for such applications as industrial automation, military communications, railways, public transportation, public and private outdoor phones-including emergency phones in parking lots, along roadways and railways and within underground tunnels.
The SN4140E gateway provides interconnection and conversion between modern IP-based Voice networks using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and traditional analog phones, analog PBX equipment or PSTN lines. All-IP means voice terminals everywhere need to be adapted to VoIP.
Housed in a hardened metal enclosure, the SN4140E device is designed to withstand shock (IEC 60068-2-27), vibration (IEC 60068-2-6), extreme temperatures (-40 to +70 °C), up to 85% humidity (conformal coating option protects up to 100%), condensation, and frost. DIN-rail mounting and shelf mounting are supported. 12-48 VDC terminal block power input is standard, while an AC-to-DC adapter, with a screw-down plug fastener, is available as an accessory.
Protection against power spike and surge is built in according to MIL STD 1275.
- Up to 8 FXS and/or FXO ports - Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with a variety of port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
- Advanced Local Call Switching - Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Complete SIP and T.38 support - Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
- Easy Management & Provisioning - Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Outstanding Interoperability - Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX, Asterisk, PingTel and other leading IP PBX systems and softswitch vendors.
- Ruggedized protection you need -
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +70 °C
- Humidity: 85% condensing. Conformal coating option available if 100% humidity is required.
- Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6, 7.5 mm, 5-8 Hz, 2g, 11 ms
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27, 15 g, 11 ms
Name : Patton SN4141E/4JS4JO8V/DC 4 Fxs/4 Fxo, 8 VOIP, Up To Esbc, 1x Gig Eth , Patton Electronics
Category : PBX Phone Systems
UPC Code :
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : EF-SN4141E4D
Brand Name : Patton
Manufacturer : Patton Electronics Co
Manufacturer Part Number : SN4141E/4JS4JO8V/DC
Number of FXO (RJ-11) Ports : 4
Number of FXS (RJ-11) Ports : 4
Product Line : SmartNode
Product Model : SN4141E/4JS4JO8V/DC
Product Name : SmartNode 4140E SN4141E/4JS4JO8V/DC VoIP Gateway
Product Series : 4140E
Product Type : VoIP Gateway
Wireless LAN : No
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 1
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
Network Standard : 10/100/1000Base-T
Form Factor : DIN Rail Mountable, Rack-mountable
Limited Warranty : 1 Year
Country of Origin : United States