The SmartNode™ 4740 VoIP Gateway provides 16 to 128 analog FXS (FXO coming soon) interfaces to connect phones, fax or PSTN trunk lines to your All-IP based Unified Communication system such as SIP Trunks, IP PBX's, Hosted Solution, etc.
Like every SmartNode, the SN4740 supports every industry-standard Codec to deliver toll-quality voice on every call. Utilizing Patton Cloud's Call Quality Assessment and Monitoring functions, together with E-Mail or SMS notification, it ensures meeting Service Level Agreements at the customer premise with no effort. Which helps in preventing Call Quality related problems, and reduces time resolving them by utilizing the remote access functions of Patton Cloud.
VoIP-over-VPN voice encryption provides secure voice and data via IPsec or OpenVPN in addition to SIP/TLS & SRTP.
The advanced call-router functionality includes least-cost call routing with flexible dialed-number plan support. The SmartNode survivability suite provides SIP Trunk and PSTN fallback to ensure business continuity in case the IP network fails. In addition, the SmartNode delivers a smooth transition to All-IP with strong number portability support accepting incoming calls from the PSTN throughout the VoIP service provider's number porting process.
Preserve investments in legacy phone equipment while taking the next steps toward unified communications with the SN4740 VoIP Gateway. Providing 16 to 128 FXS (FXO coming soon) interfaces and two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, the SN4740 delivers a reliable, cost-effective solution for the Enterprise.
- Up to 128 FXS - 16, 24, 32, 48, 64, 72, 96, and 128 Analog ports. Long Reach FXS-10 km @ 3REN load. MWI, Caller-ID and AOC support. FXO is coming soon!
- Message Waiting - Message Waiting Subscription & Notify, MWI - Line reversal, high voltage and FSK support.
- Full VoIP protocol support - SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS**, SIPv2 over IPv6, RTP security with SRTP**, T.38, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Easy Management & Provisioning - Patton Cloud orchestrated, HTTPS zero-touch provisioning (Mutual Authentication), SNMP, command line interface and TR-069 for automated mass provisioning for efficient deployments.
- Call Quality Assessment & Monitoring - Powered by Patton Cloud; Call Quality monitoring ensures SLA is being met at the customer premise. CDR logging includes quality information, duration, Codec, etc. Accessible by Web and API (OSS/BSS integration).
- eSBC Upgrade Option - Simply by purchasing a software license, the SmartNode becomes a full blown eSBC. This capability prepares your voice network for next-generation SIP services and security.
- Optional Redundant Power - Available with fully redundant AC or DC Power
Name : Patton SN4741 SmartNode VoIP Gateway 96 FXS on RJ11 and 4 x RJ21-50pin, 96 VoIP Calls , Patton Electronics
Category : Surge Protection Modules
UPC Code :
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : EF-SN474196E
Brand Name : Patton
Manufacturer : Patton Electronics Co
Manufacturer Part Number : SN4741/96JS96VSP/RJ11-21/EUI
Number of FXS (RJ-11) Ports : 96
Product Line : SmartNode
Product Model : SN4741/96JS96VSP/RJ11-21/EUI
Product Name : SmartNode 4740 SN4741/96JS96VSP/RJ11-21/EUI VoIP Gateway
Product Series : 4740
Product Type : VoIP Gateway
USB : Yes
Wireless LAN : No
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 2
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
Network Standard : 10/100/1000Base-T
Compatible Rack Unit : 4U
Form Factor : Rack-mountable
Limited Warranty : 1 Year
Country of Origin : United States
Package Contents : <ul> <li>SmartNode 4740 SN4741/96JS96VSP/RJ11-21/EUI VoIP Gateway</li> <li>Rack Ears</li> </ul>