CPG Signals Model SPHX Powertone® Explosion-proof. Speaker is designed for use in hazardous locations. The unit produces a crisp, clear, high decible tone/voice output on any 25 Vrms or 70 Vrms tone/voice audio system. The speaker cone and projector are of spun aluminum. The
speaker driver and circuitry are contained in an explosionproof housing. The speaker has a supervisory DC coupling capacitor and wattage taps from 0.5 to 15 watts. The speaker is listed for indoor or outdoor use, is NEMA 3 rated, and isfinished in red enamel. The PowerTone® speaker is designed for connection to system supervised alarm notification circuits. Weatherproof corrosion-resistant surface mount speaker is required.
- Operates on 25 Vrms or 70 Vrms signal lines.
- Multiple power taps @ 0.5, 1, 2, 7, and 15 watts.
- High dB output for coverage of large areas.
- UL sound pressure level 99 dB(A) at 10 feet (see chart).
- Built-In 15 watt high efficiency compression driver.
- Rugged explosion-proof circuitry housing.
- Wide frequency response, 400-4000 Hz.
- Supervisory capacitor.
- NEMA 3 rated enclosure
- Indoor or outdoor mounting
Name : Potter SPHX-DVSMR CPG PowerTone Explosion Proof Speaker , Potter Electric
Category : Speakers
UPC Code : 4740000030920
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : FD-SPHXDVSMR
Brand Name : Potter
Manufacturer : Potter Electric Signal, LLC
Manufacturer Part Number : SPHX-DVSMR
Product Line : PowerTone
Product Model : SPHX-DVSMR
Product Name : PowerTone SPHX-DVSMR Speaker
Product Type : Speaker
Color : Red
Depth : 14.75"
Depth (mm) : 374.65
Height : 14.8"
Height (mm) : 376.238
Width : 8.9"
Width (mm) : 225.425