The 120T/4473 requires that a 3/4" hole be drilled for the switch and 3/8" hole for the magnet. The 3/4" switch mounting is desirable since the extra wire and connections can be more easily inserted into the larger hole for concealment. Also, should the need arise for testing or replacement, it would be easy to pull the switch, extend the extra wire and access the original connections.
Installation is further enhanced by using a smaller 3/8" diameter magnet to avoid the need to center a larger hole in a 1" to 1 1/2" thick door or window. This will allow you to offset the magnet should it be required.
The 120T/4473 switch set was developed for and should only be used in openings with wooden or aluminum frames.
- Recessed Magnetic Contact
- Press To Fit
- Also Available in Stubby Version
- Available in closed loop, open loop and SPDT
- Wire leads or terminal blocks
- 12” #22AWG Leads or Screw Terminals
- Available with new rare earth Magnets
- Longer Leads, Zip Cord or Jacketed Cable Upon Request
- Hermetically Sealed
- Plated Contacts Resist Sticking or Freezing
- Built-in E.O.L. Resistors and Diodes Upon Request
- Supervisory Loops Upon Request
- Switches and Magnets Available Separately
- Colors: White, Brown, Gray, Black
- Lifetime Warranty
Name : GRI 120T-12-B 120T Series 3/4" Switch 3/8" Magnet Recessed Switch Set, Standard Gap, 10W, 200VDC, 0.50A, Closed, N/O, A, Brown , George Risk Industries
Category : Magnetic Contacts
UPC Code : 697625003914
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : GI-120T12B
Brand Name : GRI
Manufacturer : George Risk Industries
Manufacturer Part Number : 120T-12-B
Product Model : 120T-12
Product Name : Magnetic Contact
Product Series : 120T
Product Type : Magnetic Contact
Magnet Size : 0.38"
Magnet Size (mm) : 9.525
Standard Gap : 0.50"
Standard Gap (mm) : 12.7
Color : Brown
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Additional Information : <ul><li>12" leads</li><li>3/4" switch</li><li>3/8" M-5 magnet</li></ul>