CAT6 High Density (HD) Category 6 modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jacks, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting Gigabit Ethernet applications and beyond. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA Category 6 performance standards. It offers superior signal quality and noise reduction due to its enhanced Near-End and Far-End Crosstalk cancellation and minimum return losses. The Category 6 HD design offers a smaller rear footprint maximizing space in confined work areas.
- CAT 6 rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks.
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements.
- Designed with rear split back 110 IDC reducing termination time.
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool or JackEasy Termination Tool.
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density.
- Provides for more port configurations in a smaller area.
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram.
- Backward compatible with all lower rated category components.
ADI Part Number : H2-1078F6BL
Brand Name : ICC
Manufacturer : ICC
Manufacturer Part Number : IC1078F6BL
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Name : Cat 6 HD Modular Connector, Blue
Product Type : Network Connector
Connector Details : 1 x RJ-45 Network Female
Connector Plating : Gold
Contact Plating : Phosphor Bronze
Connector Type : RJ-45 Network - Female
Color : Blue, Transparent Red
Mount Type : Surface Mount
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Country of Origin : Taiwan
Features : Crosstalk Protection, Far End Cross Talk (FEXT), Flame Retardant, Near End Cross Talk (NEXT), PoE++
Package Contents : <ul> <li>Cat 6 HD Modular Connector, Blue</li> <li>1 x Wire Cap</li> </ul>
TAA Compliant : Yes