ICC's CAT 5e unshielded twisted pair (UTP) patch cords exceed all performance requirements up to 350 MHz, ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and is UL listed.
These patch cords are made from ultra slim, low profile snag-free boots for high density applications. They are available in a variety of colors to easily differentiate connection types and with the most popular stock lengths.
- 100 % Factory Tested , 50 Micro Inch Gold plated contacts
- Ultra Slim Low Profile boots for high density applications, no width wasted on boot.
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Constructed with (Ultra Flexible, Snag Free Molded Strain relief)
- Stranded bare 24 AWG copper wire (No substandard tinned copper materials used)
- Safety: UL listed with 94V-0 rated plugs, CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated
- Available in 8 colors (Blue, Black, Green, Gray, Orange, Red, White, Yellow)
- Available in 7 lengths (1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 14, 25 ft)
Name : ICC ICPCSJ07GN CAT5e Molded Boot Patch Cord, 7', Green , ICC
Category : Category 5e Patch Cables
UPC Code : 633758033961
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : H2-ICPCSJ7GN
Brand Name : ICC
Manufacturer : ICC
Manufacturer Part Number : ICPCSJ07GN
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Line : Ultra Slim
Product Model : ICPCSJ07GN
Product Name : Ultra Slim Cat.5e Patch Cable
Product Type : Network Cable
American Wire Gauge : 24 AWG
Cable Characteristic : Patch Cable
Cable Type : Category 5e
Connector on First End : 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
Connector on Second End : 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
Contact Plating : Gold
Device Supported : Network Device
Jacket Type : CMG, CSA FT4
Shielding : No
Cable Length : 7 ft
Cable Length (mm) : 2133.6
Color : Green
Material : Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Country of Origin : China
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Features : Attenuation to Crosstalk Ratio (ACR), Booted, Equal Level Far End Crosstalk (ELFEXT), Minimized Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT), Molded, Power-sum Equal Level Far End Crosstalk Loss (PSELFLEXT), Power-sum Near End Crosstalk (PSNEXT), Strain Relief, Stranded, Ultra Flexible