Introducing the ADPRO iFT Series, the next generation of Remotely Programmable Multi-service Gateways (RMG) from Xtralis, offering low total cost of ownership (TCO) for ADPRO multi-service features, quality, and reliability in a super IP solution.
The ADPRO iFT-E is the "32:32 vision" IP video multi-service platform that runs the powerful XO 4 Security Operating System. It is the only NVR out there that offers full remote monitoring features such as arming/disarming, event quad pictures, and reliable transmission via a proprietary acknowledge protocol. The iFT-E optimises bandwidth use for high quality recording by multistream camera connections, adapting video transmission to the available bandwidth.
The Xtralis Xchange cloud server application allows you to easily manage the iFT-E and deliver instant remote solutions. Mobile apps, such as iTrace, offer remote accessibility for 24/365 control wherever you are.
- Scalable: up to 32 IP cameras and up to 32 analytics channels (32:32 vision)
- Support for all major camera brands: ACTI, Arecont, Avigilon, Axis, Bosch,
- Brickcom, Hikvision, Hikvision AVE, Honeywell Performance, Honeywell equIP, Honeywell HDZ, JVC, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, and support for cameras with ONVIF Profile S Driver
- Expandable: up to 156 inputs and 140 outputs (8 in/4 out on the box)
- Easy IP camera connection via ONVIF Profile S protocol
- Video recording, video analytics, and transmission (all remote monitoring ready)
- Reliable data storage: up to 4 x 10 TB HDD, RAID 1 support (needs minimum 2 equal HDD)
- Integrated xTrace video content analytics (VCA) in XO 4: IntrusionTrace, LoiterTrace and SmokeTrace
- 2-way audio: enables instant remote communication to/from site
- High-level integration with ADPRO PRO E-Passive Infrared (PIR) Detectors, including communication over IP, intelligent double knock, and creep zone alarm
- Remote deployment: commissioning, set-up, configuration and management
- Field programmability via Xtralis Xchange licensing tool: rapid deployment of Xtralis xTrace Analytics (pay-as-you-grow), video licenses, and firmware updates
- Mobile apps for remote monitoring, verification, and control
- CMS command and control platforms: VideoCentral Platinum (VCP), Event Management System (EMS) and iOS/Android iTrace App
- Open platform: easy integration with third-party software (XO-SDK)
- BS8418-2015 compliant
- DGUV-UVV Kassen certified
Name : Honeywell 63021510 ADPRO IFT-E Series 8-Channel IP NVR+, Remotely Programmable, 4TB HDD , Honeywell Commercial Security
Category : NVRs
UPC Code : 884965500078
Country of Origin : Belgium. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : H63021510
Brand Name : Honeywell
Manufacturer : Honeywell International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : 63021510
NDAA Compliant : Yes
Product Line : ADPRO
Product Name : Remotely Programmable NVR
Product Series : IFT-E
Product Type : Video Surveillance Station
HD Recording : Yes
Maximum Frame Rate : 30 fps
System Components : Network Video Recorder
Total Number of Channels : 32
Video Formats : H.264
Connectivity Technology : Wired
Total Number of Audio Out Ports : 1
USB : Yes
Network & Communication
Ethernet : Yes
Remote Management : Yes
Depth : 12"
Depth (mm) : 305
Height : 3.5"
Height (mm) : 88
Width : 17.4"
Width (mm) : 441
Maximum Frame Rate (fps) : 30
Maximum Resolution : 1920 x 1080
Limited Warranty : 2 Year