4-Channel, 1 SATA, 720p @ 120 fps, 1080p @ 60 fps, alarm 4/3 input/output, 1 TB, 12 VDC
Supercharge your analog security system with Honeywell’s HQA (High Quality Analog) technology for High Definition 1080p images over your existing coax infrastructure. Our newest HQA DVRs use an over-coaxial cable analog HD video transmission standard to allow long-distance HD transmission at a lower cost. The Performance Series HQA DVRs are the economic alternative for achieving HD video surveillance while retaining your existing BNC cables and cameras.
- High decoding capability for full HD viewing and recording.
- View up to 16 channels simultaneously on your monitor with 960 × 540 preview.
- Record all channels @ 720p full frame rate.
- H.264 dual-stream video compression.
- Each channel supports HQA/analog video input; up to 8 additional channels support IP video input.
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA video output.
Easy to Use
- The Quick wizard and plug-and-play (like traditional DVRs and analog cameras) make setup fast and easy.
- Physical installation within minutes with the help of a comprehensive and easy-to-understand quick installation guide.
Convenient, Flexible Storage Options
- Internal storage options from 1 to 4 TB depending on the model.
- Storage is expandable up to 6 TB for 1 SATA units and 12 TB for 2 SATA units.
- Store videos and snapshots to external storage such as the client’s PC, through the Internet.
- Store videos and snapshots to an external network storage server such as an FTP site.
- Store videos and snapshots to a USB storage device.
Dynamic, Accessible Monitoring
- Monitor from anywhere using the mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
- All channels support synchronous playback and smart search (search for video that was recorded because motion was detected in a selected area).
- Configurable motion detection and camera tamper detection settings, including configurable event notifications, such as automatic emails (with attached video or snapshot) and automatic alerts (such as buzzers).
- Remote configuration and firmware updating through Honeywell Viewer web client and the Honeywell Config tool. Password-protected access to the camera’s and DVR’s video and network setup.
- Bidirectional communication for the DVR.
- The Performance Series HQA Hybrid 1080p DVRs’ HQA technology makes these DVRs perfect for installations where you want HD-quality video while still using your existing coax infrastructure.
- These HQA DVRs also deliver higher quality video than current 960H analog systems, but at a similar cost.
Name : Honeywell HRHT4041 Performance Series 4-Channel 1080p HQA DVR, 1TB , Honeywell Commercial Security
Category : Hybrid Video Recorders
UPC Code : 886618248887
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : HRHT4041
Brand Name : Honeywell
Connectivity Technology : Wired
Manufacturer : Honeywell International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : HRHT4041
NDAA Compliant : No
Product Line : Performance
Product Name : Performance Hybrid Video Recorder
Product Type : Video Surveillance Station
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 1496.855
HD Recording : Yes
Maximum Frame Rate : 120 fps
System Components : Hybrid Video Recorder
Total Number of Channels : 6
USB : Yes
Video Formats : H.264
Composite Video In : Yes
HDMI : Yes
Number of VGA Out : 1
Total Number of Audio In Ports : 1
Total Number of Audio Out Ports : 1
Network & Communication
Ethernet : Yes
Remote Management : Yes
Depth : 9.7"
Depth (mm) : 246.38
Height : 2.2"
Height (mm) : 55.88
Weight (Approximate) : 3.30 lb
Width : 12.8"
Width (mm) : 325.12
Hard Drive Capacity : 1TB
Hard Drive Capacity (Byte) : 1099511627776
Maximum Frame Rate (fps) : 120
Maximum Resolution : 4MP