HID's iCLASS® 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology enables numerous applications and supports future growth for an organization's credential program. A unique form factor, the iCLASS Key II provides the convenience of an iCLASS contactless read/write smart card that is durable for harsh environments.
The size of a typical automotive key, this credential form factor can be placed on a key ring or lanyard and customized for corporate identity and branding purposes. The molded plastic key fob is ideal for diverse applications including access control, network log-on security, parking applications, cashless vending, time and attendance and biometric verification.
- The iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart key technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area.
- Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte) or 32k bit (4k Byte) configurations.
- Molded plastic enclosure provides durability in harsh environments.
All 2k bit (256 Byte) iCLASS credentials have the following features:
- Available in two application area configuration only.
- Provides the HID standard access control application area and one other application area for user customization.
- Meets ISO 15693 standard for contactless communications.
- Provides a cost effective way to improve the security of your access control installation.
All 16k bit (2k Byte) and 32k bit (4k Byte) iCLASS credentials have the following features:
- Sufficient read/write memory to store multiple biometric templates.
- 16k available in a two or sixteen application area configuration. 32k available with 16k memory configured in either 2 or 16 application areas, plus an additional 16k user configurable memory.
- Meets ISO 15693 and14443B for contactless communications.
Name: HID iCLASS Key II, HID Global Corporation, HID
Category: Hid Global Corporation, Access Control & Communications, Key Cards, Key Fobs
Country of origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
Name : HID 6132AK 1" Spacer Accessory Kit for iCLASS RK40 and RPK40 Readers, Black , HID Global
Category : Mounting Spacers
UPC Code : 639399004421
Country of Origin : Philippines. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : HU-6132AK
Brand Name : HID
Manufacturer : HID Global Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : 6132AK
Product Model : 6132AK
Product Name : Mounting Spacer
Product Type : Mounting Spacer
Device Supported : Smart Card Reader
Color : Black
Compatibility : <p><b>HID iCLASS Smart Card Reader:</b></p> <ul> <li>RK40</li> <li>RPK40</li> <li>RWK400</li> </ul>
Country of Origin : United States