The RP15 is a multi-technology card reader designed for customers upgrading their current card system from some of the most popular proximity formats to iCLASS® credentials. With the RP15 reader, the customer has the ability to transition to smart cards over time while incorporating the use of multiple card technologies within a single building or across multiple facilities.
The RP15 multiCLASS® reader was specifically designed to assist customers with the transition from the popular HID MiniProx® and other mullion mounted reader form factors. The RP15 features the same mounting dimensions as the MiniProx to allow for an easy direct replacement.
- Simple Migration from the most popular proximity technologies to iCLASS®
- Open Architecture Design allows project specific formats and keys
- Provides flexible options for processing multi-technology cards and configuring the reader's audio/visual characteristics
- All HID card formats carryover
- Reads: 125 kHz - HID, Indala or AWID proximity, 13.56 MHz - iCLASS, DESFire® - ISO 15693 CSN (MyD, I Code, Tag It), ISO 14443A CSN (MIFARE®)
Name : HID multiCLASS RP15 Smart Card Reader , HID Global
Category : Smart Readers
UPC Code : 639399022982
Country of Origin : +1. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : HU-910PTNNK3
Brand Name : HID
Manufacturer : HID Global Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : 910PTNNEK00033
Product Line : multiCLASS SE
Product Model : 910PTNNEK00033
Product Name : multiCLASS SE RP15 Smart Card Reader
Product Type : Smart Card Reader
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 147.418
Host Interface : Wiegand
Maximum Operating Range : 2.91
Maximum Operating Range (mm) : 74
Connectivity Technology : Cable
Color : Black
Depth : 0.9"
Depth (mm) : 22.86
Height : 6"
Height (mm) : 152.4
Weight (Approximate) : 5.20 oz
Width : 1.9"
Width (mm) : 48.26
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Environmental Certification : RoHS, WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes