HID's Indala® FlexISO® Imageable Card is ISO 7810 compliant with a nominal thickness of 0.03 inches (0.76 mm), and has the ability to contain multiple ID technologies in a single credential. The card can include a magnetic stripe for use with other systems, such as cafeteria vending, copy machines and fuel dispensing.
- True Credit-Card Thickness - Imageable access credential.
- Graphics-Quality Surface - On both sides.
- Many Systems Applications - Contains an optional magnetic stripe for use with other systems, such as cafeteria vending, copy machines and fuel dispensing.
- As with all Indala cards, the FlexISO is compatible with all Indala readers, and can be easily encoded with Indala's ProxSmith Programmer and toolkit.
- The passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads, and is warranted for life against defects in materials and workmanship.
- PVC card surface is optimized for dye sublimation printing.
- Can be combined with a magnetic stripe, bar code, a multitude of smart chips, and MIFARE®.
Name : HID FPISO-SSSCHA FlexPass FlexISO Proximity Card, Standard, Programmed, Low Frequency 125 kHz, Glossy Front & Back, Imageable, Indala Logo, Horizontal Slot Punch , HID Global
Category : Proximity Cards
UPC Code : 639399060700
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : HU-FPISOSSSH
Brand Name : HID
Manufacturer : HID Global Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : FPISO-SSSCHA-0000
Product Line : FlexPass
Product Model : FPISO-SSSCHA-0000
Product Name : FlexPass ID Card
Product Type : ID Card
Application/Usage : Access Control
Color : White
Depth : 0.03"
Material : Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Width : 2.12"
Width (mm) : 54
Operating Frequency : 125 kHz
Operating Frequency (Hz) : 125000
Technology : Proximity Card