The complete line of IDEAL crimp terminals, disconnects, and splices offer the right product for any electrical system that might be encountered. From rings and spades to insulated disconnects, there is a product for any wire range. All insulated terminals are color-coded for easy identification and come in durable plastic packaging for easy storage.
- Butted seam-construction prevents splitting under maximum pressure
- Internal barrel serrations grip wires tightly to resist pull-out and reduce electrical resistance
- Tin-plated brass construction for corrosion resistance
- Shouldered barrel insulation quickly positions terminal for proper crimping
- Expanded insulation entry accommodates a wide variety of insulation diameters and provides additional insulation support
Name : IDEAL 83-7071 Vinyl Insulated Snap Spade Terminal, 16-14 AWG, #10 Stud, Box 25 , IDEAL Industries
Category : Splice Connectors
UPC Code : 783250490080
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : IL-837071
Brand Name : IDEAL
Manufacturer : IDEAL Industries, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : 83-7071
Packaged Quantity : 25
Product Name : Terminal Connector
Product Type : Terminal Connector
Connector Details : 1 x Terminal
Connector Plating : Tin
Connector Type : Terminal
Color : Blue
Diameter (mm) : 4.089
Width : 0.3"
Width (mm) : 8.1
Diameter : 0.2"
Length : 0.8"
Length (mm) : 21