This IRWINÂ® SPEEDBORÂ® 1-Inch by 16-Inch Extra-Long Spade Bit cuts clean holes quickly. Two spurs clear away stock while you work, and their position at the edge of the flat head ensures they capture rough edges before they splinter. This Irwin flat drill bit reduces chips while you bore through wood, so your holes maintain clean, circular edges with minimal imperfections. It measures 16 inches long to increase your reach through wide stock and it features a Blue-groove cutting edge to increase cutting speed. This edge has an extra-sharp lip and a point that guides the bit down into the surface of your material, so you retain control as the bit moves deeper. The flat wood drill bit slices away at the edges of the holes to create clean cuts.
- 16-in Length for extended reach
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole, reducing breakout
- Thicker cutting edge for longer drilling life
- Patented BLUE-GROOVE point and cutting edge for faster chip removal
- Larger shank for durability
- Flat bit drives chips away from hole for clean cuts
- Irwin Speedbor bit comes with manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty against defects
Name : IRWIN 88716 SPEEDBOR Spade Drill Bit, 1 in Drill Bit Size, Hex, Carbon Steel , IRWIN TOOLS
Category : Drill Bits
UPC Code : 024721887160
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : IW-88716
Brand Name : IRWIN
Manufacturer : IRWIN Industrial Tool Company
Manufacturer Part Number : 88716
Product Line : SPEEDBOR
Product Model : 88716
Product Name : 88716 Extra Long Drill Bit
Product Type : Drill Bit
Application/Usage : Wood
Drill Bit Type : Spade Bit
Finishing : Sandblasted
Maximum Drill Bit Diameter : 1"
Maximum Drill Bit Diameter (mm) : 25.4
Minimum Drill Bit Length : 0.75"
Minimum Drill Bit Length (mm) : 19.05
Shank Diameter : 0.25"
Shank Diameter (mm) : 6.35
Shank Length : 16"
Shank Length (mm) : 406.4
Total Number of Drill Bits : 1