The RGM75 Series is a 75W integrated 2U rackmount power system that incorporates system power, lock power and Mercury controllers.
RGM enclosures provide mounting for two Mercury controllers and multiple Life-Safety Power FlexPower® devices in an access control system capable of control-ling four doors as a standalone or multiple doors when interconnected. LSP power modules are provided based on RGM model number and Mercury controllers are provided by the integrator based on the job requirements.
Available options include single (12 or 24V DC) or dual voltage operation (12 and 24V DC), power distribution and control, individual output protection by either fuses or class 2 power limiting, buffered lock control, and remote reporting and test. Each LSP output is protected against electrical surges caused by lightning or transients on the external wiring (SurgeShield™) and each LSP control output is individually selectable for available DC voltages, either failsafe or failsecure operation with fire alarm interface.
Optional network reporting capabilities include: operational fault status; power sup-ply output; battery charging voltage; battery charging current; and fire alarm input status. In addition to automated and scheduled status reports, diagnostic servicing and battery load tests can be performed remotely, saving or reducing the cost of on-site servicing.
The unit is intended for mounting within a standard four post EIA 19 inch electronics rack with a maximum depth of 36 inches.
- Integrated access system with lock and system power distributionŠ
- Compartmentalized architecture for maximum reliability
- ŠRack drawer slide assembly simplifies controller wiring and maintenance
- ŠComprehensive wire management with tie down points and articulating bracketŠ
- 120 or 230V AC user selectable input supports data center electrical systems
- Single voltage or 12 and 24VDC dual voltage options cover all access functions
- Power distribution for either direct (D8) buffered (C8) or managed (M8)
- Individual output selection for failsafe, failsecure, lock voltage and fire alarm interface
- High capacity battery charge capability
- Automotive fuses for ease of service and replaceability
- Easy door expansion with multiple Gemini drawers
- Available companion battery housing for rackmount use (part number RBE)
- Monitor/alert power supply, battery operation and faults
- Remote test battery run time, low battery and time to service alert
- Monitor/power cycle individual outputs (M8N model)
- Monitor alert external room temperature
Name : Lifesafety Power RGM75-D8PZ GEMINI RGM75 SERIES 4 Door 75W Integrated Mercury Drawer Standard / Networked, Single or Dual Voltage UL/CUL/CE, Four Post Mounting , LifeSafety Power
Category : Mounting Brackets
UPC Code : 815481020535
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : J7-RGM75D8PZ
Brand Name : LifeSafety Power
Manufacturer : LifeSafety Power, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : RGM75-D8PZ
Product Line : GEMINI
Product Model : RGM75-D8PZ
Product Name : GEMINI RGM75-D8PZ 75W Power Supply
Product Series : RGM75
Product Type : Power Supply
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 10886.217
Output Voltage : 12 V DC @ 6 A, 24 V DC @ 3 A
Depth : 20.5"
Depth (mm) : 520.7
Form Factor : Enclosure, Rack-mountable
Height : 3.5"
Height (mm) : 88.9
Weight (Approximate) : 24 lb
Width : 19"
Width (mm) : 482.6
Input Voltage : 120 V AC, 230 V AC
Input Voltage (V AC) : 120, 230
Output Power : 75 W
Output Power (W) : 75
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes