The RGS150 Series is a 150W integrated 2U rackmount power system that incorporates system power, lock power and various combinations of Software House controllers.
RGS enclosures provide mounting for one ISTAR ULTRA or ULTRA SE ACM and multiple LifeSafety Power FlexPower® devices in an access control system capable of controlling eight doors as a standalone or multiple doors when interconnected. LSP power modules are provided based on RGS model number and SWH controllers are provided by the integrator based on the job requirements.
Available options include single (12V DC) or dual voltage operation (12 and 24V DC), power distribution and control, individual output protection by either fuses or class 2 power limiting, buffered lock control, and remote reporting and test. Each output is protected against electrical surges caused by lightning or transients on the external wiring (SurgeShield™) and each control output is individually selectable for avail-able DC voltages, and either failsafe or failsecure operation with fire alarm interface.
Optional network reporting capabilities include: operational fault status; power sup-ply output; battery charging voltage; battery charging current; and fire alarm input status. In addition to automated and scheduled status reports, diagnostic servicing and battery load tests can be performed remotely, saving or reducing the cost of on-site servicing.
The unit is intended for mounting within a standard four post EIA 19 inch electronics rack with a maximum depth of 36 inches. Rackmount Feature
- Integrated access system with lock and system power distributionŠ
- Compartmentalized architecture for maximum reliability
- ŠRack drawer slide assembly simplifies controller wiring and maintenance
- ŠComprehensive wire management with tie down points and articulating bracketŠ
- 120 or 230V AC user selectable input supports data center electrical systems
- Single voltage or 12 and 24VDC dual voltage options cover all access functions
- Power distribution for either direct (D8) buffered (C8) or managed (M8)
- Individual output selection for failsafe, failsecure, lock voltage and fire alarm interface
- High capacity battery charge capability
- Automotive fuses for ease of service and replaceability
- Easy door expansion with multiple Gemini drawers
- Available companion battery housing for rackmount use (part number RBE)
- Monitor/alert power supply, battery operation and faults
- Remote test battery run time, low battery and time to service alert
- Monitor/power cycle individual outputs (M8N model)
- Monitor alert external room temperature
Name : Lifesafety Power RGS150-M8NZ GEMINI RGS150 SERIES Integrated Rackmount | Four Post Mounting 8-Door 150W Single / Dual Voltage Standard / Networked UL/CUL/CE/BIS/NOM/RCM , LifeSafety Power
Category : Mounting Brackets
UPC Code : 815481029484
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : J7-RGS15M8NZ
Brand Name : LifeSafety Power
Manufacturer : LifeSafety Power, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : RGS150-M8NZ
Product Line : GEMINI
Product Model : RGS150-M8NZ
Product Name : GEMINI RGS150-M8NZ 150W Power Supply
Product Series : RGS
Product Type : Power Supply
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 12246.994
Output Voltage : 12 V DC @ 12 A, 24 V DC @ 6 A
Depth : 20.5"
Depth (mm) : 520.7
Form Factor : Enclosure, Rack-mountable
Height : 3.5"
Height (mm) : 88.9
Weight (Approximate) : 27 lb
Width : 19"
Width (mm) : 482.6
Input Voltage : 120 V AC, 230 V AC
Input Voltage (V AC) : 120, 230
Output Power : 150 W
Output Power (W) : 150
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes