All-In-One Rechargeable Column PA with Built-In Mixer and DSP
The JBL EON ONE MK2 battery-powered column PA packs a class-leading acoustic package, 5-channel digital mixer, dbx and Lexicon DSP, Bluetooth functions and universal app control into a lightweight, portable package that can be carried in one hand.
The EON ONE MK2 delivers the fidelity JBL is legendary for, combining a geometrically optimized, C-shaped 8-tweeter array with a 10" woofer to deliver class-leading clarity and coverage down to 37 Hz, with wide dispersion and a maximum output of 123 dB.
The EON ONE MK2 is engineered for versatility and ease of use: Dial up your signature sound in an instant, thanks to a full suite of pro-grade Lexicon and dbx effects and presets, with controls that scale from beginner to advanced. Variable Power Performance automatically optimizes power performance for AC or battery operation. Bluetooth audio streaming and six-hour battery operation round out the advantages of this all-purpose, all-in-one system.
EON ONE MK2 is ideal for a range of users, from buskers and singer/songwriters seeking pro-grade sound without AC power, to educators and hospitality providers who prioritize fast setup and ease of use, to houses of worship and rental companies who require portable solutions for indoor and outdoor applications. In short: It's your go-to anytime, anywhere system.
- C-shaped array of 8 2" tweeters delivers superior clarity and 140°H x 30°V dispersion for room-filling sound
- 10" woofer in acoustically optimized cabinet generates natural, smooth low end, down to 37 Hz
- Variable Power Performance automatically optimizes power performance to provide 4 dB higher output when connected to an AC source: 123 dB peak SPL using AC power, 119 dB peak using battery power
- Built-in 1,500-watt (peak) amplifier
- Frequency response: 37 Hz-20 kHz @ -10 dB; 45 Hz-20 kHz @ -3 dB
- Easily swappable battery provides 6 hours of play time; battery is integrated into a column spacer to improve stability and to optimize the cabinet acoustic volume for superior low-frequency response
- Built-in 5-channel digital mixer is designed by mix engineers for optimized workflow
- Three fixed EQ knobs allow fast, hands-on access to onboard EQ
- Comprehensive suite of professional-grade Lexicon DSP, including reverb, chorus and delay
- dbx DriveRack Inside technology offers AFS (Automatic Feedback Suppression), 8 bands of parametric EQ, and convenient presets
- Soundcraft Easy Ducking automatically turns down music when speech is detected
- Triple-Tier DSP lets users choose beginner, intermediate or advanced control
- I/Os include 3 Neutrik XLR Combo jacks, 1 Hi-Z input and a summed 3.5mm/BT input
- ¼" balanced passthrough with independent volume control and speaker delay allows for analog system expansion
Name : JBL Professional EON ONE MK2 All-In-One Rechargeable Column PA with Built-In Mixer and DSP , JBL Professional
Category : Pro Speakers
UPC Code : 691991034879
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : JF-EONONEK2
Brand Name : JBL Professional
Manufacturer : Harman International Industries, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : JBL-EONONEMK2-NA
Product Line : EON ONE MK2
Product Name : EON ONE MK2 Speaker System
Product Series : EON ONE
Product Type : Speaker System
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 19300
Bluetooth : Yes
Maximum Frequency Response (Hz) : 20000
Minimum Frequency Response (Hz) : 37
Portable : Yes
Wireless Speaker(s) : Yes
Maximum Frequency Response : 20 kHz
Minimum Frequency Response : 37 Hz
RMS Output Power : 400 W
RMS Output Power (W) : 400
Battery Rechargeable : Yes
USB : Yes
Color : Black
Depth : 24.7"
Depth (mm) : 627
Height : 28.7"
Height (mm) : 730
Speaker Installation : Indoor, Outdoor
Weight (Approximate) : 42.55 lb
Width : 17.8"
Width (mm) : 452
Power Source : Battery
Features : Built-in Mixer, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Equalizer, Ergonomic Handle, Remote Control, Rugged Design, USB Charging Port
Package Contents : <ul> <li>EON ONE MK2 Speaker System</li> <li>Dual Battery Charger</li> <li>Additional Batteries</li> </ul>