The GF3000 Series electromagnetic shear locks are available in mortise mount or low profile surface mount options. Both feature superior hold force with advanced microprocessor controlled electronic features including auto sensed voltage, auto relocking, adjustable relock time delay and options for integrating into an access control system.
The mortise shear lock offers the advantage of a totally concealed locking mechanism, providing superior security and appearance while allowing for normal door movement. The patented design incorporates locking tabs on the magnet assembly with mating grooves in the armature plate. The surface mounted model provides powerful hold force in a low profile design.
All Schlage electromagnetic locks come with a limited lifetime warranty on the magnetic coil assembly for added confidence in the longevity of these robust products.
- Maximum security: 3000 lb. rated hold force
- Surface mounted shear locks for inswinging and outswinging doors
- Mortise mounted shear locks for top and bottom door or rail installation
- Automatic voltage selection (AVS) for 12 and 24 VDC
- Able to jump a 1/4" gap - no in-rush current
- Microprocessor controlled
- Adjustable relocking time delay 0-30 seconds
- Low temperature operation allows mortise mount use on wood frames
Name : Locknetics GF3000 BRD Mortise Mounted Bottom Rail Shear Lock , Locknetics
Category : Magnetic Locks
UPC Code : 999999070555
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : LC-GF3000BRD
Brand Name : Locknetics
Manufacturer : Allegion plc
Manufacturer Part Number : GF3000 BRD
Product Line : MagForce
Product Model : GF3000BRD
Product Name : MagForce GF3000BRD Magnetic Lock
Product Series : GF3000
Product Type : Magnetic Lock
Limited Warranty : Lifetime