- Multipurpose push button switches cover a wide range of applications both indoors and outdoors.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Unique, curved design helps protect against accidental activation.
- Station housing molded of tough polycarbonate
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Stainless steel backplate.
- Push buttons are ADA Compliant (excludes "3" key switch button).
- 5VA flammability rating on backplate and spacer.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F.
- Polycarbonate complies with FDA regulations for food contact applications.
These ADA Compliant, multipurpose push button switches cover a wide range of applications both indoors and outdoors. They're called Stopper Stations. They incorporate a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. A number of standard models are available or we can create custom units to meet your needs exactly. You have your choice of any of five universal shell colors, several button styles, standard or custom wording and language.
Name : STI SS2443ZA-EN Indoor and Outdoor Flush with Horn Key-to-Activate Stopper Station with Non-Returnable Custom Text Label English, Blue , Safety Technology International
Category : Key Switches
UPC Code : 662950528821
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : SF-2443ZAEN
Brand Name : STI
Manufacturer : Safety Technology International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : SS2443ZA-EN
Product Model : SS2443ZA-EN
Product Name : SS2443ZA-EN Keyswitch
Product Type : Keyswitch
Application/Usage : Fire Alarm, Indoor, Outdoor
Form Factor : Flush Mount
Product Color : Blue
Country of Origin : United States