The SRWF16U38 SmartRack® 16U Low-Profile Vertical-Mount Server-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices, two-post racks and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 400 pounds.
Because the low-profile cabinet mounts vertically, it extends only 24 inches from the wall while housing equipment up to 35 inches deep, including 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs and switches. In addition to 12U of rack space in the primary mounting area, it also includes a 4U mounting space at the top of the enclosure for patch panels.
The top cover and front panel are removable to allow expedient access to equipment. The cover also locks securely with the included keys to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The vented cabinet allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. Convenient top, bottom and side ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRWF16U38's modular design allows you to disassemble the cabinet in minutes for wall-mounting with user-supplied hardware. Mounting holes are spaced 16 inches apart to accommodate standard wall studs. Equipment installation is easy with threaded mounting holes that support 12-24 mounting in two-post racks.Features Saves Valuable Workspace
Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Recommended for areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 12U of space
- Also includes 4U of mounting space at the top of the enclosure for patch panels
- Extends only 24 in. from the wall while housing equipment up to 35 in. deep
- Maximum load capacity of 400 lb.
Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Top cover locks securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented cabinet keeps equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top, bottom and sides
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Modular design for easy disassembly and assembly
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Threaded mounting holes support 12-24 mounting in 2-post racks
- Rack spaces marked for easy reference
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
Name : Tripp Lite SRWF16U38 SmartRack Low-Profile Vertical-Mount Wall Mount Half-Height Server Rack Enclosure, 35" (89cm), 400lb (181.4kg), 16U , Tripp Lite by Eaton
Category : Rack Cabinets & Frames
UPC Code : 037332195869
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : TC-SRWF16U38
Brand Name : Tripp Lite
Manufacturer : Tripp Lite by Eaton
Manufacturer Part Number : SRWF16U38
Product Line : SmartRack
Product Model : SRWF16U38
Product Name : SmartRack SRWF16U38 Rack Cabinet
Product Series : SRW
Product Type : Rack Cabinet
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 36970
Application/Usage : Battery Pack, LAN Switch, Patch Panel, Server, UPS
Depth : 23.2"
Depth (mm) : 589
Form Factor : Wall Mountable
Height : 38"
Height (mm) : 965.2
Maximum Weight Capacity : 400 lb
Maximum Weight Capacity (g) : 181436.948
Product Color : Black Powder Coat
Product Material : Steel
Rack Depth : 35"
Rack Depth (mm) : 889
Rack Height : 16U
Rack Width : 19"
Rack Width (mm) : 482.6
Static/Stationary Weight Capacity : 399.04 lb
Static/Stationary Weight Capacity (g) : 181000
Weight (Approximate) : 81.50 lb
Width : 19.7"
Width (mm) : 500.1
Limited Warranty : 5 Year
Assembly Required : No
Country of Origin : China
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Features : Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation, Keeps Important Equipment Secure, Saves Valuable Workspace
Package Contents : <ul> <li>SmartRack SRWF16U38 Rack Cabinet</li> <li>2 x Keys</li> <li>Owner's Manual</li> </ul>