- Voice prompts for simplified configuration
- Remote Mic Kill turns off all active microphones, reducing background noise.
- Programmable TALK Button, (Always) On, (Always) Off, Switched, or Momentary.
- Mode-sensing System Configuration
- Updated design for modern, sleek appearance
- Reduced current draw allows for more beltpacks being powered by the power supply
- Auto-sensing headset inputs, electret or dynamic
- Uses a 6-pin Switchcraft connectors for line and loop connections.
The BP-6000 is a portable user stations compatible with Audiocom and Clear-Com party line systems. The BP-6000 is a 2-channel beltpack equipped with a mode-sensing system configuration, meaning the beltpack determines what type of system it is installed into and configures itself according to the system.
The BP-6000 has a 4-pin male XLR connector with auto-sensing headset inputs. Dynamic and electret headset microphones are supported. The loop and line connection both use 6-pin Switchcraft connectors.
Multiple programming options are available. To simplify programming, voice prompts guide the user through the menus.
The beltpack is available in black only.
Name : RTS BP6000 A4M Telex 2-Channel Portable Universal Beltpack with Mode-Sensing System Configuration, 4-Pin Male XLR Headset Connector , RTS
Category : Pro Microphones, Headphones & Headsets
UPC Code : 800549831796
ADI Part Number : UV-BP6000A4M
Brand Name : RTS
Manufacturer : The Bosch Group
Manufacturer Part Number : BP6000 A4M
NDAA Compliant : No
Product Model : BP-6000
Product Name : Universal Beltpack
Product Type : Wireless Bodypack Microphone Transmitter
Maximum Frequency Response (Hz) : 8000
Minimum Frequency Response (Hz) : 200
Maximum Frequency Response : 8 kHz
Minimum Frequency Response : 200 Hz
XLR : Yes
Color : Black
Product Color : Black
TAA Compliant : No