Utilizing the latest advance design Oxygen Recombination Technology, Yuasa have applied their 80 years experience in the lead acid battery field to produce the optimum design of Sealed Lead Acid batteries.
Sealed Construction Yuasa’s unique construction and sealing technique ensures no electrolyte leakage from case or terminals.
- Low Maintenance Operation Due to the perfectly sealed construction and the recombination of gasses within the cell, the battery is almost maintenance free.
- Terminals NPX batteries are manufactured using a range of terminals which vary in size and type. Please refer to details as shown.
- Operation in any Orientation The combination of sealed construction and Yuasa’s unique electrolyte suspension system allows operation in any orientation, with no loss of performance or fear of electrolyte leakage.
- Valve Regulated Design The batteries are equipped with a simple, safe, low pressure venting system which releases excess gas and automatically reseals should there be a build up of gas within the battery due to severe overcharge.
- Note: Under no circumstances should the battery be charged in a sealed container.
- NPX valve regulated lead-acid batteries are designed for high rate discharge applications. These batteries are used primarily where high wattage is required for a short duration. With 50% more wattage available and a 30% reduction in size over conventional batteries, NPX batteries offer a superior value.
- Electrolyte Suspension System All NPX batteries utilize Yuasa’s unique electrolyte suspension system incorporating a microfine glass mat to retain the maximum amount of electrolyte in the cells. The electrolyte is retained in the separator material and there is no free electrolyte to escape from the cells. No gels or other contaminants are added.
- Control of Gas Generation The design of Yuasa’s NPX batteries incorporates the very latest oxygen recombination technology to effectively control the generation of gas during normal use.
Name : Yuasa NPX-25FR 12V, 23W Cell Valve Regulated Rechargeable SLA Battery, D Terminals, Flame Retardant , Yuasa
Category : Batteries
UPC Code : 878999000321
Country of Origin : Taiwan. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : UZ-NPX25FR
Brand Name : Yuasa
Manufacturer : GS Yuasa International Ltd.
Manufacturer Part Number : NPX25FR
Product Model : NPX-25
Product Name : NPX-25 General Purpose Battery
Product Series : NPX
Product Type : Battery
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 2000
Battery Size : Proprietary Battery Size
Output Voltage : 12 VDC
Battery Capacity : 5000 mAh
Battery Capacity (mAh) : 5000
Battery Chemistry : Lead Acid
Battery Rechargeable : Yes
Output Voltage (V DC) : 12
Application/Usage : Multipurpose
Height : 4.2"
Height (mm) : 106
Weight (Approximate) : 4.41 lb
Width : 2.8"
Width (mm) : 70
Environmental Certification : WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes